• Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I'm still alive!!

Last night, I ALMOST mentioned to her the toilet paper trick. I somehow managed to bite my tongue. This time. And for now.

She and have been burning up the Google in order to find a nice destination for a summer trip. It's. driving. me. insane.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm still alive!!

Last night, I ALMOST mentioned to her the toilet paper trick. I somehow managed to bite my tongue. This time. And for now.

She and have been burning up the Google in order to find a nice destination for a summer trip. It's. driving. me. insane.

Are you sure its for both of you? Check her search history carefully. if the term "no extradition treaty" shows up. RUN!!!!

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Are you sure its for both of you? Check her search history carefully. if the term "no extradition treaty" shows up. RUN!!!!

For the money this trip is potentially gonna cost - it had damned well better be for the both of us.

However, I am indeed worth quite a bit of money if I'm dead.

I wouldn't mind dying and being buried in paradise... Or just thrown into the volcano. Whichever.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    For the money this trip is potentially gonna cost - it had damned well better be for the both of us.

I wouldn't mind dying and being buried in paradise... Or just thrown into the volcano. Whichever.

Damn. She's good. She has managed to convince you the reason its so expensive is that its for both of you. No, Its for her and the rest is pocket money. LOL

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Damn. She's good. She has managed to convince you the reason its so expensive is that its for both of you. No, Its for her and the rest is [STRIKE]pocket money[/STRIKE]for Sven or Lars. LOL

o-DAVID-GANDY-570.jpg

2841042.main_image.jpg

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There

Isn't it about time for you to take your rugrats to Disney World. Maybe I should bring that up next time I see your kids :whistle:

Top Bottom