• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm not voting for anything I might want to eat later.

A buddy of mine suggested last night that we vote for Optimus Prime for president, especially if he picks Barney Rubble as his VP running mate. The alternate choice is, of course, Space Ghost.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Tonight when Lars and I arrived home from work, a lady was walking around our neighborhood passing out invitations to the "Barack on the Block" .. ? or something? that Noblesville is having this weekend. She asked if we were Obama supporters. I responded, "Not really, not until he takes a stronger stance on supporting the Second Amendment." So she replied, "Oh, so you're voting for Hillary, then?" ... I know I looked at her like she was off her rocker. I told her I wasn't impressed with Hillary's stance, either. Lars was checking the mail at the time, and came over and held up my newly arrived NRA membership package and asked if that made it clear how much we appreciate our rights.

In discussion later, Lars pointed out other issues with the Democratic candidates, but it did bring to mind that I really need to do my homework before the election in November. Like.. what exactly are all these economic issues that us poor working class folk are ignoring in order to cling to our guns and faith? I'm not sure I really like anything I've heard about any of the candidates...

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    So she replied, "Oh, so you're voting for Hillary, then?" ... I know I looked at her like she was off her rocker. I told her I wasn't impressed with Hillary's stance, either.

So I take it that you're NOT in fact, voting for the pig? :dunno:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    So I take it that you're NOT in fact, voting for the pig? :dunno:

Actually, I thought the Optimus Prime suggestion was a GREAT idea. :D Sure, he left Bumblebee to the military, but it was the sacrifice of one to ensure the others' survival, and they DID go back to rescue him.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN

Anyone else having a flashback?

As for me, I'm voting for Bill D. Cat.

btcforpres.jpg

Top Bottom