• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    When you have to spend 3-5 days in isolation to avoid contaminating your loved ones....

When you're told that if you throw up from the drugs and missing the porcelain throne, you'll have to call the hospital so they can send a hazmat team out to your house to clean it up...

When you have to carry a card in your wallet indicating that your radioactive status is the result of a medical procedure (in case I were to fly, I suppose, because who goes around with a geiger counter?)....

let's talk. ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    When you have to spend 3-5 days in isolation to avoid contaminating your loved ones....

When you're told that if you throw up from the drugs and missing the porcelain throne, you'll have to call the hospital so they can send a hazmat team out to your house to clean it up...

When you have to carry a card in your wallet indicating that your radioactive status is the result of a medical procedure (in case I were to fly, I suppose, because who goes around with a geiger counter?)....

let's talk. ;)

But they let the vomit go into the sewage system?
    :tinfoil:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    OK...............

You're too old pops.

Lyrics from a Tool song called Disgustipated.

And the angel of the lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possesed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust." And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared, "Hear me now, I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you! Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!" Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus.
    Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on........

This is necessary.

Top Bottom