• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Maybe this is why all of the stories are coming out that Obama had nothing to do with the decision.

Don't blame me, it's those other folks.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Maybe this is why all of the stories are coming out that Obama had nothing to do with the decision.

Don't blame me, it's those other folks.

I think this is WHY he avoided making a decision in the first place (along with a few other reasons). But I don't think the stories are conjured to help him save face among the Muslims or provide him with cover for the action itself.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    New photo of bin laden the "lion" has been leaked when the seals walked in.....

32735-cowardly_lion.jpg

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I thought David killed Goliath and Daniel was in the lions den. Did I miss a bible story at some point?

Both are correct...

But earlier in King David's life, he was a shepherd. And it's recorded that he killed a lion in the course of his shepherding duties.

Also a bear.

1 Samuel 17:34-ish.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    So what's the difference between now, and before bin ladens death? These turds would take out any American any chance they got. I think a direct threat to the President by our enemy should be greeted with a nice missle through the imams front door.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So what's the difference between now, and before bin ladens death? These turds would take out any American any chance they got. I think a direct threat to the President by our enemy should be greeted with a nice missle through the imams front door.

There's a power vacuum. We'll see a bunch of people in the coming weeks/months that will try and posture themselves as the next Bin Laden. Think King Lear

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I think this is WHY he avoided making a decision in the first place (along with a few other reasons). But I don't think the stories are conjured to help him save face among the Muslims or provide him with cover for the action itself.

it will be interesting to see how this aspect plays out. I would venture to guess his reputation in the worldwide islamic community is shot and among the staunch US islamic community as well. so does he own it like a boss or ramp up the kowtowing to them???

Top Bottom