• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Any relation suggested by the .223 rounds fired at the station on the NW side and the Zionsville murder? Straight shot up 65 to get there pretty easily. I don't think the .223 rounds were confirmed by ZPD, but that's the rumor. Even with the prevalence of ARs, that is still a somewhat unusual round to be connected to a crime scene.

Could be total coincidence. And I believe in many things, but some coincidences aren't really a coincidence.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Decorum prevents me saying how I really feel about this.

shooting up houses/cars is the mark of a person who wants something to brag about when that person lacks the testicular fortitude to actually confront his "issue". You'll see this behavior from wannabe bangers and woman beaters. They have to be the loudest in the room...and we all know what Frank Lucas says about that kind of person.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Any relation suggested by the .223 rounds fired at the station on the NW side and the Zionsville murder? Straight shot up 65 to get there pretty easily. I don't think the .223 rounds were confirmed by ZPD, but that's the rumor. Even with the prevalence of ARs, that is still a somewhat unusual round to be connected to a crime scene.

Could be total coincidence. And I believe in many things, but some coincidences aren't really a coincidence.

It's not even a little bit unusual around here.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Those in power above have started all this damned mess and should at least pay for security cameras and bullet proof glass and walls. Feds have all the good stuff but the locals don't have squat and are left to clean up this mess they haven't started.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    shooting up houses/cars is the mark of a person who wants something to brag about when that person lacks the testicular fortitude to actually confront his "issue". You'll see this behavior from wannabe bangers and woman beaters. They have to be the loudest in the room...and we all know what Frank Lucas says about that kind of person.

Kind of like Tagging, but potentially deadlier (even if accidental).

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I am sorry you all have to deal with this...I am sorry your buildings fires have to be put out by officers getting fire extinguishers from their cars......I am sorry you all do not have security cameras.....

But mostly I am sorry you all put your lives at risk for a seeming increasingly ungrateful citizenry...Thank you all again for your service to the city....

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I am sorry you all have to deal with this...I am sorry your buildings fires have to be put out by officers getting fire extinguishers from their cars......I am sorry you all do not have security cameras.....

But mostly I am sorry you all put your lives at risk for a seeming increasingly ungrateful citizenry...Thank you all again for your service to the city....

This. All of it.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Wow. I'm so happy no one was hurt. Those dirt bags need to be caught and tossed in the slammer for a very long time.

This targeting of our finest need to stop. It needs to stop now. WTF do they think they're proving with all of this?

Thanks for all you do to all the LEOs out there and please be safe!

Stocks

Top Bottom