• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nailknocker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Based on what I know of this woman and her voting record, she is not a huge fan of our constitution as written, she wants a redo.Of course she is not alone.

Her upcoming proposal is an act of infringement,and should be dismissed without a second look. So imho, she, and her cronies, and I do mean all, should face impeachment for attempting to subvert the very document they swore to protect.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think only the President can be impeached.
    We in Indiana can do nothing to her. She doesn't represent our state.
    She's been elected to represent California, because unfortunately, a majority of voters like her.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Check out, CalGuns.Net ....

.... Talking about high limb, short rope next time she is up for election. We have one like that here in IN: spells his name with an " -é ". True Colors Stick Together.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Actually there is a petition up to get her tried for treason.. and anyone can request that. As a member of congress she took an oath to uphold the Constitution... she is attempting to subvert the Constitution, which, by many citizens lines of thinking, mine included, is treasonous. I hope that she is tried, and convicted... and sent to a federal penitentiary!

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    actually shes a senator and can be impeached from office. i do believe that there is a difference in how from presidents tho.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Dolores_Umbrige.jpg

DIANNE%20FEINSTEIN-AP%20PHOTO-J%20SCOTT%20APPLEWHITE-CROPPED.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    She is in an area of California (San Francisco) that will continually re-elect idiots like this over and over again. She has an estimated net worth of 70 million. You just have to love limousine liberals who know best for us.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually there is a petition up to get her tried for treason.. and anyone can request that. As a member of congress she took an oath to uphold the Constitution... she is attempting to subvert the Constitution, which, by many citizens lines of thinking, mine included, is treasonous. I hope that she is tried, and convicted... and sent to a federal penitentiary!

I would like for you to note, that the Constitution is a document that can be interpreted. Sen Feinstein interprets in a way that differs fromm ours. Even if her suggestions run contrary to the Constitution, she is allowed that right without penalty. Lawmakers make laws, and very often they make laws that are eventually struck down by our judicial system. Such is checks and balances.
    If we start locking up lawmakers due to passing laws that are eventually deemed unconstitutional, out system of govt will cease to work efficiently.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I would like for you to note, that the Constitution is a document that can be interpreted. Sen Feinstein interprets in a way that differs fromm ours. Even if her suggestions run contrary to the Constitution, she is allowed that right without penalty. Lawmakers make laws, and very often they make laws that are eventually struck down by our judicial system. Such is checks and balances.
    If we start locking up lawmakers due to passing laws that are eventually deemed unconstitutional, out system of govt will cease to work efficiently.

too late :laugh::laugh::laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Not to stir you up but you really feel we have an efficient Gov. This circus looks and runs like a sideshow monkey tent with all the poo slinging. JMHO of course. Carry on.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera

Which part of the Constitution does warrantless wiretapping fall under? She pushed that through and voted to kill any oversight that might take place. She also supported PIPA/SOPA, so she's no friend to the First Amendment, either. I'm not quite sure how banning firearms for the general population can be construed as anything other than an outright attack on the 2A. She voted for NDAA 2012, so she has no problem with laws violating the Fifth Amendment (AND she stands by and watches Obama carry out drone strikes at will based on a criteria only he and his inner circle know - remember, waterboarding BAD, assassinating GOOD). I'm not sure she's even READ the Constitution :dunno:.

Top Bottom