• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

This just proves how much of a farce this is. This isn't legit. The Chief Justice is not even presiding.

An old Democrat hack is occupying the seat presiding over the proceedings and participating in the voting as well..

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Sooooo, I’m missing the point. BLM guy photographs the Trump Supporter Capitol Insurrection; and that means.....?
    It seems to go to the credibility of the "evidence" and its editing. I thought a former LEO would understand that. Or is everything presented by the "prosecution" (persecution? ) supposed to be accepted as unimpeachable gospel?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sooooo, I’m missing the point. BLM guy photographs the Trump Supporter Capitol Insurrection; and that means.....?
    Sullivan is the producer of that video, and he has an axe to grind - or are you saying someone like Michael Moore provides the unvarnished truth and his narrative doesn't bleed over

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Weed red It seems to go to the credibility of the "evidence" and its editing. I thought a former LEO would understand that. Or is everything presented by the "prosecution" (persecution? ) supposed to be accepted as unimpeachable gospel?
    Well, generally there needs to an allegation of wrongdoing before impeaching the subject. I haven’t seen the videos he posted as “evidence,” and the possibility of his editing. Do you have something you could direct me to, that seems “fishy?”

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Sullivan is the producer of that video, and he has an axe to grind - or are you saying someone like Michael Moore provides the unvarnished truth and his narrative doesn't bleed over
    Now do....Mike Lindell?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now do....Mike Lindell?
    I don't think Mike Lindell has an axe to grind per se, other than he's legitimately pissed that people are trying to cancel him for his views. But as for the views themselves, I think he is a bit deluded.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Democrats have done a lot of selective editing in their presentation thus far. None of this crap would have even been admissible in a court of law.

This is done strictly to sway a court of opinion.
    In this analysis they cite a perfect example of the kind of selective editing the Democrats are engaged in.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    This just proves how much of a farce this is. This isn't legit. The Chief Justice is not even presiding.

An old Democrat hack is occupying the seat presiding over the proceedings and participating in the voting as well..

The Chief Justice is not required legally for this. He is only required for impeaching the President. Trump is no longer president, ergo he is not required.

I can see the argument that since he WAS the president the CJ could be involved, but as this one can be interpreted both ways I don't think it's illegitimate for the impeachment process to continue without him.

Regards,

Doug

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, the argument is, then he can't be impeached, because he's not the President.
    He already was impeached while president. Your opinion offers a troubling realization, if you are correct in thinking this trial is invalid because Trump is out of office. It almost certainly mean, that in the waning months of a presidency, the president can essentially commit all types of high crimes and misdemeanors, and if he resigns or runs out the clock; he can’t be held liable for certain penalties associated with impeachment. Do you think the founders intended it to be that way, or was it something they hadn’t considered?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Chief Justice is not required legally for this. He is only required for impeaching the President. Trump is no longer president, ergo he is not required.

I can see the argument that since he WAS the president the CJ could be involved, but as this one can be interpreted both ways I don't think it's illegitimate for the impeachment process to continue without him.

Regards,

Doug
    You just proved the point then that this is no longer an impeachment trial as act has pointed out. The Chief Justice pretty much made a defacto statement as to Senate jurisdictional de-legitimacy by not presiding.

Top Bottom