• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    She said they will come tomorrow night, not tonight. :)

She's had enough tonight. I already sent her a PM and apologized. I made the big mistake a couple of years ago and sent my grand son home after eating powder sugar donuts and downing it with a Mt. Dew. My daughter called me up at 11 and told me he was still up. I just told her it was payback for all those times.

bigworm2929

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Yeeee

Halloween night as been the night to go out and get candy no matter where and its always been that way so they dont need to go and change a damn thing:ar15:

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    She's had enough tonight. I already sent her a PM and apologized. I made the big mistake a couple of years ago and sent my grand son home after eating powder sugar donuts and downing it with a Mt. Dew. My daughter called me up at 11 and told me he was still up. I just told her it was payback for all those times.

Awww, candy restriction??? Nuts! (hmm, would nuts be a good substitute for candy....pondering.....pondering....pondering...:):)

Actually we dipped into the candy last night, since we didn't have any popcorn, we needed something to nibble on while watching the new release that just came out, that being "Captain America". It's a great movie! We're following all the Marvel Comics that have come out (and picking them up as well) so when the new Avengers comes out in May of 2012, we'll have all the prelim info so that we can follow along without to much trouble. I can't wait!!!! I had all the comics, and now we've got all of the movies, at least so far.

We're waiting for the other 2 movies that we want to see, "Immortals" which is by the same people who made 300, that one comes out 11-11-11, and the new Three Musketeers, which comes out next month as well (I think, not sure on that one). Our daughter and her now "official" boyfriend and his 2 roommates have taken to referring to us a "Redbox", cuz we buy them, watch them, then she borrows them so the group of them can watch them as well.

We always buy a HUGE amount of candy, cuz we like to munch out on it as well. At least I'm not still in CA like I was last year. Talk about the munchies! We ended up buying 2 batches of candy, cuz my then roommates ate the whole first back. The munchies reigned supreme there, as the cannabis was, and still is, legal out there. Personally I don't like not being in 100% control of my faculties, 100% of the time, but they didn't have a problem with losing their. I mean really? Smoking a couple of bowls, then hitting the RX where we got our meds filled, and filling a RX for Methadone? WITHOUT looking like a stoner? Not gonna happen! They kept looking at me, mouthing out the question "is she drunk?", to which I shook my head "no.." then pantomimed someone smoking a joint. And they still filled it? Damn! But they wonder why the whole state is so messed up? Sheesh!

Don't worry lrahm, you didn't offend me, I took your response the way it was intended, as funny, not disrespectful. But one can never have to much candy, nor to many diamonds! :D The candy we've got a handle on, the diamonds we're still working on! :):

Take care, and have a Happy Halloween! And don't forget to watch out for those sneaky ZOMBIES!!!!! They'll be out in force tomorrow nite!

7th Stepper

Last edited:

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Awww, candy restriction??? Nuts! (hmm, would nuts be a good substitute for candy....pondering.....pondering....pondering...:):)

Actually we dipped into the candy last night, since we didn't have any popcorn, we needed something to nibble on while watching the new release that just came out, that being "Captain America". It's a great movie! We're following all the Marvel Comics that have come out (and picking them up as well) so when the new Avengers comes out in May of 2012, we'll have all the prelim info so that we can follow along without to much trouble. I can't wait!!!! I had all the comics, and now we've got all of the movies, at least so far.

We're waiting for the other 2 movies that we want to see, "Immortals" which is by the same people who made 300, that one comes out 11-11-11, and the new Three Musketeers, which comes out next month as well (I think, not sure on that one). Our daughter and her now "official" boyfriend and his 2 roommates have taken to referring to us a "Redbox", cuz we buy them, watch them, then she borrows them so the group of them can watch them as well.

We always buy a HUGE amount of candy, cuz we like to munch out on it as well. At least I'm not still in CA like I was last year. Talk about the munchies! We ended up buying 2 batches of candy, cuz my then roommates ate the ate the whole first back. The munchies reigned supreme there, as the cannabis was, and still is, legal out there. Personally I don't like not being in 100% control of my faculties, 100% of the time, but they didn't have a problem with losing their. I mean really? Smoking a couple of bowls, then hitting the RX where we got our meds filled, and filling a RX for Methadone? WITHOUT looking like a stoner? Not gonna happen! They kept looking at me, mouthing out the question "is she drunk?", to which I shook my head "no.." then pantomimed someone smoking a joint. And they still filled it? Damn! But they wonder why the whole state is so messed up? Sheesh!

Don't worry lrahm, you didn't offend me, I took your response the way it was intended, as funny, not disrespectful. But one can never have to much candy, nor to many diamonds! :D The candy we've got a handle on, the diamonds we're still working on! :):

Take care, and have a Happy Halloween! And don't forget to watch out for those sneaky ZOMBIES!!!!! They'll be out in force tomorrow nite!

7th Stepper

Never disrespect, take care.

Top Bottom