• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    I really need to learn to take better pix, but just want to show this off a little bit.

OK, so after work today I decided to head over to the local shop and just browse around a little. I've been trying to thin things out a little, and my want list is pretty short right now. Wasn't really looking to buy anything! I walked in, and there were 3 or 4 guns lying on the top of the case, and this one caught my eye. Had taken them in on trade and hadn't even processed them yet. Definitely didn't need it, but it was just begging to come home with me. How could I say no??

I still have some research to do on it, but it's a 20g Benelli Montefeltro Super 90. 26" barrel. They said the owner said he had bought it new and shot exactly 8 rounds through it - and it looks like it! Came with the box, some stock shims and 4 choke tubes. From what I've found so far, looks like it has a BD proof mark for 1994 manufcature. One gorgeous shotgun!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

THolland

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I've wanted to pick one up for years, I believe it could be the perfect dove gun. Had the pleasure of handling one and it just seemed to handle so nice for that use.

Nice looking gun, shoot it though it would be a terrible waste for it to just sit in a gun safe.

BKExpress

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Gaston, IN
    Sounds like a typical trip for me...thinking about what you want to sell, then buying another gun without getting rid of anything. LOL. Nice gun though!

Top Bottom