• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If you're not a Site Supporter, you're limited to 50 messages in your mailbox (including all sent and received items). If you find that your mailbox is full, you can try deleting some things in your "Sent" box, as that is frequently overlooked. If you become a Site Supporter, mailbox space is increased to 500.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    If you're not a Site Supporter, you're limited to 50 messages in your mailbox (including all sent and received items). If you find that your mailbox is full, you can try deleting some things in your "Sent" box, as that is frequently overlooked. If you become a Site Supporter, mailbox space is increased to 500.
    Are you an undercover mod these days? I noticed your name show up in black sometimes and you seem to have the power to close threads.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Are you an undercover mod these days? I noticed your name show up in black sometimes and you seem to have the power to close threads.

No, I am not a mod anymore, but I occasionally still help Fenway with some server-level maintenance tasks. I don't have the power to close threads or do any other moderating.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WE'RE ONTO YOU, SCUTTER! :runaway:

ihasconsprcythery.jpg

Top Bottom