• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Early this year (OCT) IN voted and there were some judges on the ballots. Does anyone know the results of what occured with the judges?

Did we lose any pro-2a judges?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've been trying to find out this very thing, got on some .gov website, and had no luck at all. I basically have nothing to add:dunno:, but hopefully someone who knows will reply.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I think they all retained their jobs. Don't think anything was said about their 2A positions. I'll check and post more in a bit.

Edit: Yep. They all kept their jobs. Secretary of State : Elections Division: Election Foundation Wide

Indiana Court of Appeals

District_______________Question________________________________________________Yes_____________No
    First District_________"SHALL JUDGE LLOYD MARK BAILEY BE RETAINED IN OFFICE?"__351566__________172193
    Second District________"SHALL JUDGE CALE BRADFORD BE RETAINED IN OFFICE?"______284660__________120656
    Fourth District________"SHALL JUDGE MELISSA S. MAY BE RETAINED IN OFFICE?"_____931022__________389323
    Fifth District_________"SHALL JUDGE ELAINE B. BROWN BE RETAINED IN OFFICE?"____940562__________381254
    _______________________"SHALL JUDGE MARGRET G. ROBB BE RETAINED IN OFFICE?"____922520__________391330
    Blessings,
    Bill

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks.

BTW BoR your avatar is disturbing. Santa looks evil. I think a neg rep for that should be given. LOL!!! (see Neg Rep thread for inside joke on who everything and anything can be offensive and thus NEG REP should be handed out like candy!)

Top Bottom