• ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Would love to see some pictures!

It's more complicated than that. I am quarrying rock for the surface portion of the house and the range (and secure storage) will be in the tunnel. I had tunneled halfway through the ridge and had just started on the other side when I had my house fire in my existing house five years ago and put that project on hold while I got the cabin built and then a mining project in Kentucky had me move all of my equipment down there for two years. This year I started working on the dream house again now that the cabin is built and the Kentucky project is done and I can start quarrying and doing concrete work again.

I expect to be working on this for another 2-3 years as I can afford it. Meanwhile I have my shooting/reloading shack and 50'-100 yard rifle/pistol range 100' from the cabin so I can shoot whenever I want :rockwoot:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Ya' know, some free labor might help make it more affordable and speed things along?:dunno::D:wavey:<---pick me, pick me.

Me too! Me too!:rockwoot:

Hey shibumiseeker , I'm still waiting for that spelunking outing! Have you given that any more thought? Actually, do you even remember talking about it? It's been a while!

Last edited:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Legal or not, that's not a bright idea!:n00b::D

I'm sure you know, I'm just kidding!

Perfectly legal where I live! I just want it for convenience as walking a hundred feet to the shooting shack when I want to pop off a few rounds is just too much effort sometimes...

Hey shibumiseeker , I'm still waiting for that spelunking outing! Have you given that any more thought? Actually, do you even remember talking about it? It's been a while!

I've had several folks take me up on it. I do a Monday night trip near Bloomington almost every week so let me know when you want to go.

It's funny, I have extended a number of invitations (couple dozen at least) for other things (shooting, help in building a lower/upper, hiking) to folks here over the last 3 years and only once or twice has anyone taken me up on it. (oh, you're 2 hours from Indy, that's too far!...)

Top Bottom