In honor of Rhino....I've joined the bloodletting club!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Did you guys know that after sharpening a lawnmower blade they are at least twice as sharp as when you started?

The bleeding has stopped and I don't need stitches! :rockwoot:

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Years ago I turned the tip of my thumb into a flip-top with a chef knife cutting a semi-frozen cheesecake. Needed six or seven stitches to batten it back down, and getting to see the doc inject the lidocaine into the wound was cool, even if the first jab hurt. My kershaw launch 6 almost tasted blood this afternoon. Cut open a bag of mulch, and when I went to close it against my leg, I almost misjudged the angle. Slight poke, but no broken skin.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Years ago I turned the tip of my thumb into a flip-top with a chef knife cutting a semi-frozen cheesecake. Needed six or seven stitches to batten it back down, and getting to see the doc inject the lidocaine into the wound was cool, even if the first jab hurt. My kershaw launch 6 almost tasted blood this afternoon. Cut open a bag of mulch, and when I went to close it against my leg, I almost misjudged the angle. Slight poke, but no broken skin.

Was the cheesecake ok?

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I would assume it depends on the sharpness of the of the serrations and the design as well.
    Some serrated blades are so sharp that they actually cut like a straight edge.
    Some are more like a saw blade with sharp teeth and will rip material apart rather than cutting it.

Something like that will probably leave a mark:

FOPJSK6.jpg

Those aren't serrations those are teeth. Really wicked sharp teeth.

Top Bottom