• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock_Man_21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Avon
    I'm in need of boxes to store and move my father in law's things as well as some my family's as well. We are selling our home to buy something big enough for him and us so money is tight, especially with Christmas coming up. So need all we can get and not having much luck finding many for free. Anything anyone close to the west side of Indy/Avon area can offer will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Not sure if I'm posting in the correct forum, if not mods please direct me to the correct location . Thanks.

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    Do you know anyone at your local Lowes? Go by & ask if they can save you some "99" boxes. They get small items in, in them. You would not believe how much cardboard gets thrown away, including perfectly good boxes. They break down flat, have a built in lid, can handle weight like dishes & such. Usually if they save them, they'll need to be picked up early or someone else will grab them, or they get recycled not reused.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    If you're willing to go a bit further south to Columbus, I have a stockpile of oil cases (24 1qt bottles) and diaper boxes. Not that large but lots of them. They're what I used to move the last 2 times.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    There was a member on here who gave me nice plastic boxes from Lily's where he worked several years ago when I bought my house. Maybe he will see this and remember and hook you up. They were nice!

nbunga

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Payless shoe stores has good size sturdy boxes. Our local one just breaks them down and puts them in a cardboard dumpster.

Top Bottom