In news that should surprise nobody...alcohol found to cause cancer.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Some people thrive on destroying the joy and happiness of others. :blahblah: They see it as their task in life to prove that everything others enjoy is evil, stupid, dangerous and should be banned. :rules: Most of these despicable humans beings are in government or medicine (like the physician on the Fort Wayne City Council who thinks he has to ban everything that he does not like. It's all for the children, of course :nopity:). Those fields give them the opportunity to control everything around them.

I will eat what I like, drink what I like , exercise when and how I want, and if these control freaks who live to destroy the joys of life for others invade my space, I will just retreat to the back porch light up a good cigar, enjoy a saccharine-laced diet Coke, and follow that with a good white from Country Heritage. Life is too good, and too short, to worry about the the idiots. :lala: Especially when there are pheasants and wild boars just calling for me to roust them out. :smileak::biggun:

Pass the bottle, buddy! :buddies:

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We put a lot of poisons into our body's over the course of a lifetime. Alcohol is only 1 of them and yes, it is a poison. I have consumed more than my fair share of it. I choose not to anymore.
    I can see this in those who are prone to get the big "C". Some folks can smoke for 50 years without serious side effects. Others succumb to it.

When I was going through Chemo/radiation I had some very deep conversations with folks who deal with this daily. The incite was enlightening.

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    having a delicious steak cooked on the grill then having a cigar with a good bourbon seems like an enjoyable way to come down with the cancer.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    having a delicious steak cooked on the grill then having a cigar with a good bourbon seems like an enjoyable way to come down with the cancer.

I like the way you think. But I think a friend of mine has a better idea. He is a Air Force/National Guard veteran. Did some time in Vietnam. He has often told me about his preferred way to go out:

"At the age of 98 I want to be shot by a jealous husband as I leap from the bedroom window balcony." :rockwoot:

He has been married five times. I have been married for 45 years years to the same beautiful woman. To each his own. :cool:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom