IN. Rep Buyer blasts Dems: This is why American Voters tossed Dems out of power!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    You really have to watch this video.

There is an empty house chamber. Empty except for Indiana House of Representatives member Steve Buyer (R) who is trying to object to a bill that the Democrats are trying to "suspend" so that it can then have substitute language put into it, and then be passed by a parlimentary procedure (no vote) in the middle of the night with different language. But there is Buyer, trying in vain to be recognized by the speaker, who is simply ignoring him.

This is what we get in Washington?

Seriously watch this video: http://blog.eyeblast.tv/2010/11/gop...american-people-have-thrown-you-out-of-power/

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Steve was getting a bit fired up there. I liked one of the comments on the page about what the other Republicans would have to do about one of their members showing some guts.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    You really have to watch this video.

There is an empty house chamber. Empty except for Indiana House of Representatives member Steve Buyer (R) who is trying to object to a bill that the Democrats are trying to "suspend" so that it can then have substitute language put into it, and then be passed by a parlimentary procedure (no vote) in the middle of the night with different language. But there is Buyer, trying in vain to be recognized by the speaker, who is simply ignoring him.

This is what we get in Washington?

Seriously watch this video: http://blog.eyeblast.tv/2010/11/gop...american-people-have-thrown-you-out-of-power/

My first question was why are they even holding the house is session? No one there. They should adjourn for the night.

My second thought was the lack of decorum. It's just sad that one side treat the other side thus. I hope when the Republicans take over in a few weeks they reinstitute civility.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Steve is no better than the rest of the rinos. I was at his house a few years ago for a PGR event and talked politics with him for a few minutes. I told him that this country needs to go back to true conservatism and his response was "but that's not what the people want". I knew right then and there that he's not about liberty and following the constitution but working to stay in power.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    My first question was why are they even holding the house is session? No one there. They should adjourn for the night.

My second thought was the lack of decorum. It's just sad that one side treat the other side thus. I hope when the Republicans take over in a few weeks they reinstitute civility.

As educated as you are you should know about parliamentary procedure. Some issues require a quorum, a minimum number of members present, to hold a vote and others only require somebody to show up.

Top Bottom