In Response to the comment : I think it's the height of arrogance to assume....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    This thread created to attempt to derail the current TSA / Body cavity search :hijack: over Here.

Our forefathers must have been the most arrogant people in the world at the time then to believe that they could build a nation that could sustain and defend itself without outside interference.

I guess that makes me arrogant as well because I believe our country's current reliance on foreign products coupled with our international debt is sickening.

Not to say that we shouldn't have international trade, but we've become a society of consumers instead of producers and it makes me sad.

WTF are you talking about? :laugh: :n00b:

Nothing, let me repeat that, NOTHING, and one more time for good measure, NOTHING in what you quoted from me has one damn bit of relevance to "outside interference," "trade relations," or anything else even remotely related to foreign liaisons.

great post,,,but good luck...youll never get past the big government--big spending governmentists who act like little kids who cant play in their own yard and want to try to boss around everyone else...

I agree with you...its time to let the adults take over,,,and stop wasting out money overseas,,,while destroying freedom at home,,,by needing to keep a massive secretive government to protect the secrets of what were doing over there...

government only creates more problems,,,like all the freedoms weve lost so some governmentists can keep people from smoking plants...it wasnt enough to make the drugs illegal...they had to destroy the 4th Amendment to protect all the evil ways they use to keep the drugs illegal...

Yeah, it's a great post, if by great you mean totally retarded and off-base.

Not to imply that I don't have sympathy for the argument of disengaging the U.S. from some of our many international endeavors. But that is completely unrelated to the comment OP quoted, and he only looks like a fool for making it out to be something it wasn't.

So go ahead and discuss the merits and pitfalls of international trade, or whatever. Just know that it doesn't have a damn thing to do with what I said in the quote posted by OP. Or anything I said in the whole stinkin' thread for that matter.

Top Bottom