in response to the Glenbrook mall thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I went to Walmart with my wife one day. As I got out of my car, I adjusted my holstered handgun that was well concealed under my coat.

I was observed doing this by the cameras because soon after I picked up a "tail" inside the store. I went to the women's underwear section and played peek a boo with the idiot who was pretending to shop for a bra too. I laughed at him and let him know I knew what was up.

He stayed close during the entire time but I didn't care. Walmart can KMA.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    C'mon...what kind of INGO report is this without using the term 'situational awareness' to describe your encounter with the guy tailing you??

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    It wasn't the cameras, it was a 5 year old girl who ratted on you. She pointed you out and said, "He's the one pulling a Barney Fife in the parking lot, jacking around with his gun belt!"

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Two guys shopping for bras at Walmart? Nothing unusual here. ;)

5554.jpg

Nope.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I laughed out loud and pointed him out to the wife. It was friggin hilarious how he was studying tags and trying to come up with a way to approach me.

But maybe you are right, maybe he just wanted my opinion on his bra choice. :):

Mind you, I adjusted my gun from outside my jacket. I never exposed the gun.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I went to Walmart with my wife one day. As I got out of my car, I adjusted my holstered handgun that was well concealed under my coat.

I was observed doing this by the cameras because soon after I picked up a "tail" inside the store. I went to the women's underwear section and played peek a boo with the idiot who was pretending to shop for a bra too. I laughed at him and let him know I knew what was up.

He stayed close during the entire time but I didn't care. Walmart can KMA.

imagine what hat could've happened if you'd adjusted your package...........

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    [PmQUOTE=Sainte;4813686]imagine what hat could've happened if you'd adjusted your package...........
    [/QUOTE]
    Would you hate me if I told you I am getting excited right now? :laugh:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The loss prevention idiots in the beech grove walmart SUCK at staying anonymous! I always get followed because I shop sporadicly. Or they just want to follow the ugly guy. Either way I've come to know most of their faces. One guy even wears ghey red shoes. another is a big boy with a goatee. But they have a nice looking woman!

im sure they have lots of scum bags who steal there but as much coin as I drop on **** in that place and as frequently as I visit they could eventually get a clue I'm not a theif. I'm gonna start complaining to management

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I used to play a game called "Spot the LP" any time I was inside a walmart.. It started getting too easy.

Then again, I was kinda cheating because I already knew most of them from an old auditing job. :D

Top Bottom