• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    Ive been looking into 2 shot derringers and those NAA 22 mag revolvers. What other options are there. And what can I do for a holster that makes it look like it doesnt exist maybe a wallet looking deal or something like that

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It really doesn't get any smaller than the NAA mini .22

Depending on how deep you need to conceal there is also the KeltTec P32 (.32 ACP), KelTec P3AT, and Ruger LCP (both in .380). With a pocket holster they print more like a wallet than anything.

I have had my p32 for about 6 years now and love it. Never have an excuse not to carry. It has been 100% reliable and is not too bad to shoot either. I use a Blackhawk size 2 pocket holster and it has worked great for me. Only about $12 most places.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I pocket carry a Sig P238 and it conceals very well there. If you are carrying this at work, you can stuff a rag into the pocket to hide it even more. If you go with pocket carry, definitely use a pocket holster. The nice thing about having the little Sig in the pocket, is that you can have the thing in your hand the next time your spidey sense tells you something is not right and nobody can tell. You look like any other schmo walking with his hands in his pockets.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Any of the 2 shot derringers that you find will be far from optimal in any situation. 380 is, for most people, the top end of controlability for the second shot. A better option for the size (in my opinion) would be an LCP sized .380 pistol in a wallet type pocket holster. Even a J-frame revolver would be a small step up in size for a tremendous step up in handling and firepower.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    "Deep concealment" does not mean "toy gun". Use a loose fitting shirt, vest, jacket, pants etc. With the right clothes you can hide any full size gun.

rn7554

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have a ruger lcp, and use a wallet style holster that fits either in back pocket or front pocket. Works like a dream.
    I also carry a Ruger LCP with extra mag / with hollow point hydrashock ammo in pocket holster and it hides in front/back pocket of my jeans. It looks like I'm carrying a wallet.

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    "Deep concealment" does not mean "toy gun". Use a loose fitting shirt, vest, jacket, pants etc. With the right clothes you can hide any full size gun.

Have you concealed a full size gun, daily in the summer, at a job that meant termination if discovered? If so, my hats off to you.:yesway:

Top Bottom