• Status
    Not open for further replies.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    New here long time shooter of just about anything since I was fresh out of diapers. Well to be more clear my Grandpa (ex Marine) took me out back when I first had a fascination for guns and put one round in this
    luger.jpg

and me not wanting to even look at another gun for quite sometime.

Now I have been through a few and currently have a ruger mkII, a savage 93r17, and a mossberg 500. Looking for a concealed carry and considering the LCP.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Hello, snowman, and:welcome: aboard. Before purchasing an LCP, which you will probably love for its concealability, be sure to handle some of the slightly larger and more powerful compacts. I carry a P3AT that disappears in my pocket, but now I am looking larger!

Three big things I like about the lcp concealability, pricepoint, and I have handled it. I also recently came across the keltec p11 in 9mm that seems to be also small. My big thing is it has to be pocketable for access reasons. I wear dress clothes daily with shirt tucked so pocket is the only way to go while in work attire and as I never make it directly home for work this seems the easiest.

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    Welcome to the forum. I bought an LCP for my wife and she loves it (so do I and if she ever decides to part with it, it will be my new backup (evil laugh)).

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    :welcome: from Converse too! Have you thought about a airweight revolver for CC? I carry a S&W AW and also a bit bigger ruger SP101
    rugersp101.jpg
    Have considered them as I love revolvers, looked at the new lcr chambered in 357 mag but cant imagine how badly it would chew my hand up. If it were at all comfortable to carry my MKII I probably would as I can keep a 1" group through the whole clip at every bit of 30 yards as fast as I can empty it just ask the pumpkin I carved with it. And before it starts I am not trying to start a calibur argument.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom