• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    HK P-30 V3. Hold one. Unbelievable!!!!

Yup...held one, had to buy it. Made the same mistake with a Walther PPQ. 2 high quality German guns that feel REEEEAAAALLLLLY nice in the hand.

Love my SIGs though. Best 9mm out there is still probably the P228. Gibbs, DiNozzo, Ziva, and McGhee can't be wrong! :D

Standing my ground so that "INGO: INdiana Gun Owners" doesn't get taken over as "INGO: INdiana GLOCK Owners"...

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    Yup...held one, had to buy it. Made the same mistake with a Walther PPQ. 2 high quality German guns that feel REEEEAAAALLLLLY nice in the hand.

Love my SIGs though. Best 9mm out there is still probably the P228. Gibbs, DiNozzo, Ziva, and McGhee can't be wrong! :D

Standing my ground so that "INGO: INdiana Gun Owners" doesn't get taken over as "INGO: INdiana GLOCK Owners"...

HAHA that would be hell...:laugh:

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I bought my Baby a S&W 3913. She is still waiting on her LTCH, so the 3913 is still in my safe. It has a sweet little profile and equals the performance of my full sized Model 39-2. I found a IWB holster in a box of my Dad's stuff and was trying it out on Saturday. I asked her if she minded if I were to carry it a couple of times to see how it worked out.

jbrownrfn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 6, 2012
    Indy
    I myself love my beretta M9 have shot thousands of rounds through it and hasnt had a single problem and still looks brand new plus with a 92s mag it holds 18 + 1 feels great in hand and recoil isnt bad at all

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I am super bias but glock 19. Small enough to deeply conceal no matter what you are wearing yet big enough to still hold 15 rounds....light...reliable (I have thousands or rounds down my gun with zero malfunctions due to gun...only thing was bad cheap ammo once)...my favorite most trusted gun I own.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I recently picked up a Kahr MK9, to go along with the Browning HP...
    It isnt the lightest compact 9 out there, but the little added weight only seems to help it absorb recoil better. Follow up shots are very easy, even with +P ammo, and its as accurate as I can ask out of a compact carry pistol, putting all 7 rounds into a neat little cluster at point of aim at 7 yards.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    The best handgun, in ANY caliber, is the one that fits YOU the best. What fits your personality, what fits your shooting style, how you can manage the recoil for follow up shots, and what fits comfortably in your hand. Everyone will be different!

For me, I have shot several 9's and I settled on a Sig Mk25 P226. My second choice would be FNS or FNX, followed very closely by USP9.

bakeman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Linton, IN
    The best handgun, in ANY caliber, is the one that fits YOU the best. What fits your personality, what fits your shooting style, how you can manage the recoil for follow up shots, and what fits comfortably in your hand. Everyone will be different!

For me, I have shot several 9's and I settled on a Sig Mk25 P226. My second choice would be FNS or FNX, followed very closely by USP9.

This :yesway:

Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    Oh, I forgot to include single stack magazine in the criteria! Does that throw you for a loop?

SA_1911_EMP_9mm_PI9209LP_A.jpg

MMcarriesaSR9c

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I really like my Ruger SR9c. Smallish, relatively inexpensive. I've read that it is very reliable and accurate. I've experience the reliability so far. The accuracy, meh. But I attribute that to me rather than the gun. I do believe it meets all of your criteria.

Good luck in your search!

Just got my SR9c about three weeks ago. First time at the range last weekend. I think I am definitely going to enjoy this gun. P.S. my wife likes it as well. Great handgun.

Cmustang

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Indy
    The best 9mm is,the one that feels the best to you in your hands. The gun ur confident with is the one your accurate with! With that being said I just can't get over the simplicity, reliability, interchangeability, and flexibility of the GLOCK. multiple parts,to multiple models,fit each other, including clips, pieces etc. the parts,are cheap in cost but extremely well made and easy to find. And U can customize them almost infinitely....Glock = Gold standard.

Top Bottom