Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 6, 2015
    Columbus
    IN18 SCGC USPSA 10-11 September 2022

South Central Gun Club.

7 stages roughly 160 rounds.

Match Set Up 9am to 12pm 10 Sep 2022.
    Saturday shoot goes hot once set up is complete.

11 Sep Sunday double check targets at 9am.
    Sign In at 9:30 am
    Go Hot at 10:30am.

You can shoot both days but it has to be another division.

If you miss the deadline, do not worry. Show up and we will find a spot for you to shoot.

Darwin1973

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 6, 2015
    Columbus
    Weather looks like crap for Saturday and Sunday. I will keep a eye on it and make a call by noon on Friday. Let me know your thoughts.

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    Would you shoot only Saturday if the weather was cooperative, or do both days have to be "shootable"? Beyond that, I'd prefer not to shoot in the rain.

Darwin1973

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 6, 2015
    Columbus
    Shooters

I apologize for this but the USPSA match will Cancelled because of Weather on Saturday and Sunday this weekend.

From the report i just read, it looks like storms are coming in later in the morning lasting all day.

Again, Sorry for cancelling the match.

South Central Gun Club

Hinkle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2021
    Central Indiana
    I have never shot there and I don’t remember if I have shot USPSA. I have shot a couple IDPA and some Glock shoots. Are there any equipment requirement differences between the two. I was hoping to shoot here with a G45 with reflex sight I have some mag holders and the only holster I have is an OWB and I just have a simple gun belt that does not attach to an inner belt. Would that have worked?

oldschool1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2020
    midstate
    I just want to make sure that you understand that today's match is CANCELLED.

The best advice for new shooters is to bring a gun you shoot well, enough magazines and pouches to shoot 33 rounds, a belt holster that covers the trigger guard, and a good attitude.

Hinkle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2021
    Central Indiana
    I just want to make sure that you understand that today's match is CANCELLED.

The best advice for new shooters is to bring a gun you shoot well, enough magazines and pouches to shoot 33 rounds, a belt holster that covers the trigger guard, and a good attitude.
    Yes unfortunately cancelled… main question was on the gun belt not an inner/outer or going through belt loops. I got questioned on that before but only once. And gun class/ allowed modifications like the reflex

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    A Glock 45 with red dot would be fine. It is in its own carry optics division. There is no requirement as far as belt. Just make sure it is sturdy. So good belt, holster, at least 3 mags for your Glock 45 and two mag pouches.

Don’t go buying a bunch of stuff. The match directors at SCGC won’t Jack you up too much, as long as what you have is safe. Watch or try a match then you can make more informed decisions about equipment.

Top Bottom