• ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Did you notice how Mr. Mouth got all cool and respectful when that big can of pepper-spray was used to "incentivize" him to back up!

After that he was much more reasonable and much less mouthy.

LE did a great job!

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    A follow up story by Ft Wayne TV station shows reaction of Police Chief. Glad to see he supports his officer and stated they did good job. What a dirtbag on the camera phone.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    What a sexist douchebag! "She's a girl! She's a girl!" Apperently women's equality doesn't include being held responsible for being criminally stupid, drunken white trash. I believe in the equality of women. They can go to jail just a well as men can.

I love how he was pissed that the onlookers weren't doing anything. "Somebody do sumthin'!" You mean something other than hiding behind cell phone cameras, running their pieholes, then cowering like sissy b****es when the cops' attention turns their way?

"They're winners. We're losers." He got that right. Probably the only thing he got right all day.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    Think I read somewhere in the news that she wrote a public apology to the officer and how ashamed she was. Think she agreed that the officer did a fine job.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    I like how the current trend when getting arrested is yelling "THIS IS AMERICA!" at the top of your lungs. I always think, "Well, at least they know where they're at...". What a **** show. That officer did a great job. My blood was boiling just watching that stupidity.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I like how the current trend when getting arrested is yelling "THIS IS AMERICA!" at the top of your lungs. I always think, "Well, at least they know where they're at...". What a **** show. That officer did a great job. My blood was boiling just watching that stupidity.
    For those who attended the Basic Cable Television School of Law and Justice, "This is America, damnit," and, "I'm an American!" are legitimate defenses for criminal activity. Did you also note that a graduates of the BCTSoL&J also insist that you must be informed of the charges and Mirandized BEFORE the cuffs go on? That CF was a total COPs moment.

Ironically, the douchebag was probably trying to incite action from the very people that called the police on their drunken @sses in the first place.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Wow...almost 40 years old and them "winners" ain't never put me in handcuffs just to show me I was a loser. Well done LEOs...Im sure your jobs are getting harder and harder. Just seems to me that there is a group of people that are getting dumber and dumber. Wonder if its related or coincidence...

Top Bottom