• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Yes, anything the government creates and keeps, the people too, should be able to keep.

I never dropped atomic bombs on anyone, so I'm twice as qualified and trustworthy as the United States Federal Empire to own them. What makes them more capable than I?

Please dont tell me you think that was a mistake... I bet you $872349572938475928734958723948752938475 90% of the people on this forum wouldmt be alive if we didnt. I wouldnt be alive I can tell you that. My grandfather was on the first ship headed to ching chong land. If we didnt end the war there would have been millions of casualties instead of a couple thousand. Not to mention the places we bombed were building military equip to kill us.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Ah yes, the "moral imperative". Good stuff to have in a pinch.

Don't forget about the general welfare clause. That's a good one too.

Do you find it ironic, that you're looking for ways to expand government in a document explicitely written to limit government?

Man, there's a lot of mischaracterization in this thread. I'm not trying to expand anything. We are all discussing the what limits are actually imposes on government with different conclusions.

Yes, anything the government creates and keeps, the people too, should be able to keep.

I never dropped atomic bombs on anyone, so I'm twice as qualified and trustworthy as the United States Federal Empire to own them. What makes them more capable than I?

Okay, that reply is based upon a principle you have developed for yourself. So what right, enumerated or unenumerated, secures our ability to have anthrax or uranium in our pantry. Does either the state or federal government have the power to limit that in spite of your principal. Is the harm to family when I accidentally knock over the jar of anthrax worth regulated who possesses it. I know the potential consequences are different here but can you see how we have to draw the same conclusions about drug possession?

Post Script: I, too, hope you don't think dropping those bombs was a bad idea.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

dont get me wrong***im glad hes got me on ignore***but its like someone who comes in at the end credits and says --- so what happened???

hes off in his own discussion world where he only hears what he wants... not that bad but***it does drag down a thread...

Hmm, it seems like most on your side believe this to be a state rights issue. Do you disagree? States can't even regulate drug use?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Am I the Only person here who finds it slightly Ironic that People will jump onto the Smoking Pot is great for you, but Smoking Tobacco is bad for you...

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I've been trying to ignore this thread, but I just have to this that I find it very hard, if not impossible to believe you've ever met a person who smoked, on average, 60 joints a day.

I don't know about the joints/day but I new several guys for years that I never saw a time when they weren't high. These were guys that I worked with and lived in the same apartment complex so I saw them often.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I've been trying to ignore this thread, but I just have to this that I find it very hard, if not impossible to believe you've ever met a person who smoked, on average, 60 joints a day.
    It can't really be measured by the number of joints, some people roll FAT ones some roll skinny ones. But I've known people that would smoke an ounce of pot in a day regularly, that translates to more than 3 packs of cigarettes by weight.

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    There are plenty of people that drink and smoke on the job now....I say fire them all. But the unions say other wise.
    It will lead to more social programs for rehab, and more claims for unemployment, and disability.
    ding ding ding!

now we have brought up a good point. the impossibility of going back in time and making this country the way it used to be law wise, the way it should be. so much **** is intertwined, where do you start?

the unions want to protect those that are ****ty workers? disband the union. as a boss, dont run a union business.

social programs want to give them a soft pillow to land on with my dollar? no, thats what family is for.

where do you start?

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    This is never going to pass. As it shouldn't. Most employers require drug tests for employment...you smoke pot you can't work there. Now before the if it's legal they can't do that crowd starts up...yes they can. You can't work drunk either. Employers don't want impaired employees. The more people are allowed to smoke the more they will smoke. Pretty soon you have people smoking in their cars at noon and they can't function the rest of the day. Those that are in favor of pot smoking must not have...or don't want a job.
    yeah, just like that parking lot bill. i mean, have you SEEN the news lately? people are getting killed left and right at work now that its protected to have gun in your car. people are going out to their car during break and coming back a blazin'

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Am I the Only person here who finds it slightly Ironic that People will jump onto the Smoking Pot is great for you, but Smoking Tobacco is bad for you...
    lolz, whether pot or tobacco is good or bad for you, is not the discussion.
    i dont smoke either, but if someone wants to do that to themselves. i could care less. im not going to argue that its good for them. i believe most people here feel the same way.

im gonna stop post whoring for now. i have no idea how to quote more than one post at a time like some of you guys do.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    lolz, whether pot or tobacco is good or bad for you, is not the discussion.
    i dont smoke either, but if someone wants to do that to themselves. i could care less. im not going to argue that its good for them. i believe most people here feel the same way.
    I just find it Ironic that some of the strongest supporters of smoking Pot that I know are vehemently opposed to smoking Tobacco is all...

im gonna stop post whoring for now. i have no idea how to quote more than one post at a time like some of you guys do.
    Next to the quote tab you have one marked as "Multi". Just go through and hit multi on all the posts you want to and when you get to the last multi post, push the quote tab after you have selected it for multi... ;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom