• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    So, you want a Class 3 dealer nearby huh? Contribute to this thread, and let's try to list 'em and their transfer prices!

ACME Sports in Seymour...$65 for a transfer
    Premier Arms in Brownsburg...$100 for a transfer
    Law Enforcement Firearms in Speedway...$75 for a transfer
    Guns & Ordnance in Martinsville...$50 for a transfer

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Well mailed off my check for the class 3 stamp and now I'm sittin patiently awaiting to hear back.Not sure how long I should expect for it but when it does arrive I'll gladly do the transfers for $50. I will let ya all know when I'm clear to handle these NFA'S.Thanks GREG...

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Well mailed off my check for the class 3 stamp and now I'm sittin patiently awaiting to hear back.Not sure how long I should expect for it but when it does arrive I'll gladly do the transfers for $50. I will let ya all know when I'm clear to handle these NFA'S.Thanks GREG...

Good to know! Where in the state are you? Do you plan on stocking any inventory? Inquiring minds want to know!

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Good to know! Where in the state are you? Do you plan on stocking any inventory? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Sorry first chance I've had to get back to the computer.My store is located at 207 Main st. Beech Grove,In.46107. I'm apprx.2 blocks west of S.Emerson ave. on Main st. in downtown Beech Grove directly across from the Beech Grove post office. Yes I fully plan on stocking supressors,full auto,and short barrel rifles. I'll be walking before I can run with these fine items however, so as of right now as I wait for the Feds I cant say just what an how much of.Thanks GREG...

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Sounds good. I wish you luck in the C3 field, and the only piece of advice I can offer is be sure to stock suppressors from some of the better manufacturers not just AAC and Gemtech. Some of the smaller outfits make great cans too, like SWR, SRT, YHM and HTG.

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Thank you.I'm guessing by your screen name your in law enforcement down in southern Indiana by chance? Just curious as I'm aN IMPD Officer. Being new to this class3 thing any contact info. you might have on some of the other makes of items,I'd much appreciate a email or two. Best email to reach me is bgfirearms@att.net or feel free to call me here at the store generally after 12:00p (317)-791-2725.Thanks GREG...

Kcustom45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Premier Arms is right down the street from me so of course they would be the most expensive. Oh well I could make a trip down to Martinsville or Beech Grove if things go well for Greg.

Good luck and keep us informed.

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Well got just my special tax stamp in the mail today. Now I can say Beech Grove Firearms is an official NFA firearms dealer. Thanks to all interested and look forward to meeting ya.Greg....

AppliedB

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Applied Ballistics Systems, Inc. in Lafayette - $100 for machingun transfer and $50 for suppressor - transfers are free if items purchased from us.

We are located at 3461 Union St., Lafayette, IN.
    Phone: 765-426-4937
    email: applied_ballistics@msn.com
    Hrs: 2 - 6 PM M - F or by appointment.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    We do transfers for $50.00, as long as it is not something we already carry. Here are some of our current offerings:
    Suppressors (Usually 20 to 30 in stock at any time)
    -Tactical Innovations, (Some of the best .22 suppressors in our opinion)
    -AAC
    -Gemtech
    -Bowers
    -KRISS Super V .45 (For Super V SBR)
    SBR's
    -CMMG FN PS90's
    -CMMG M4's
    -Vector Yugo Krinks
    -Steyr Maddi Krink
    -KRISS Super V 45 (inbound)
    AOW's
    -Surbu Super Shorties