• Status
    Not open for further replies.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The genius is the part where he's keeping his "he / him" pronouns (because why not right? you can have whatever you want these days) then says "often times at the end of our personal journey we end right back where we started." That way, once he's had enough of this crap, he can say I just figured out that I'm a white man after all.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Here's the thing, for those too dense to get it:

The leftist crowd promoting this transgender nonsense will claim that this guy isn't "for real" or something; basically, that he isn't really transgender, or transracial, or whatever because he's just claiming to be that way to mock leftists and score political points, so he's fair game for them to criticize. Okay, fine.

But then those exact same people will turn around, and look at cases where a person is obviously only claiming to be transgender in order to get ahead in sports, or in politics, or so they can perv on little girls in the women's restroom, or groom school children, or because they are suffering from some sort of mental illness (but I am redundant here) and claim that those people can't be questioned in their identity, and if you dare to do so for any reason, you're clearly a bigot.

It's always one set of rules for leftists, and a different one for conservatives.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Here's the thing, for those too dense to get it:

The leftist crowd promoting this transgender nonsense will claim that this guy isn't "for real" or something; basically, that he isn't really transgender, or transracial, or whatever because he's just claiming to be that way to mock leftists and score political points, so he's fair game for them to criticize. Okay, fine.

But then those exact same people will turn around, and look at cases where a person is obviously only claiming to be transgender in order to get ahead in sports, or in politics, or so they can perv on little girls in the women's restroom, or groom school children, or because they are suffering from some sort of mental illness (but I am redundant here) and claim that those people can't be questioned in their identity, and if you dare to do so for any reason, you're clearly a bigot.

It's always one set of rules for leftists, and a different one for conservatives.
    I see this as an epic troll like the guy with Ginormous boobs.. Great job Ryan!!

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    What happened to the days when men that dressed in women's clothes were simply called cross dressers or perhaps the stupid terms of drag queen? It seems after a decade of using a term word to describe someone or something, it gets upgraded to something else.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Somehow this reminds me of when Denny Crane married Alan Shore. The gay community filed a lawsuit opposing their union because it was exploiting the "real" reason for gay marriage. I loved the judge in that.

Also loved the fact that it was Justice Scalia that married them!

Regards,

Doug

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Maybe he is secretly Rachel Dolezal...?:dunno:

She failed on the direct approach, so...

Now she's a white woman pretending to be a white man then converting to being a black woman... again.

Will Rachel never stop trying? That's tenacity!

Just a thought.

Doug

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom