• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sausagecake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Wherever I can eat S
    So, this thread is sparked by page 24 in the July issue of American Rifleman. The page is titled "The South's Growing Gun Industry". It made me wonder about the north's gun industry, especially Indiana. I know there is BCD up North, but what else is there? Indiana seems to be a very gun friendly state.At least compared to some of its neighbors...

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Lawmakers hope to woo gun manufacturers to Indiana | 2013-04-03 | Indianapolis Business Journal | IBJ.com

There are some things we have done to make it look more attractive for them to move here but we all know those companies are also going to look who wants to give them more incentive. There are a few people who make things here.

Huntertown Arms - Suppressors for everyone - warrantied beyond life suppressors

Welcome to ISMI springs

delware machinery was making ar lowers.

SB Firearms 1911's very nice guns i have held 2 different ones.

We have small shops everywhere. People building custom guns just none of the big name brands. Maybe that's not such a bad thing but at the same time why not? Tons of shops revolving around guns and accessories. I'm sure there are other companies here those are just the ones i remember.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Indiana has been home to Super Vel ammunition in the 70s and Century manufacturing in Evansville.:)

Top Bottom