• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I remember when Hartke and Roudebush were running against each other back in 71 or 72. My grandpa used to call them "Hard Tack and Round the Bush". :):

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Todd Young is more useless than t1ts on a demons head!

Didn’t he use to be a Marine? Don’t remember where I heard that.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    We need the ability to recall. Someone needs to bring that legislation up and asap.
    I think we could recall Young or come close enough it might wake him up if we had the ability to do so.
    What politician would be willing to write this kind of legislation, and bring it before Indiana congress?
    Whoever it is we need to start calling, emailing, and snail mail him/her until something is done.
    On the recall issue, start with your State Representative and Senator. I think I have tried with both mine, neither seem willing to touch it. It only takes one actual representative of the people to start the conversation among the elected servants to start the process.

On the party front, start with calling and writing your county precinct personnel, and the Indiana State Republican Party.

The State party has a couple dozen communications from me about Shreve, Young, and their general failure to find and support Constitutionalists (or at least those who follow the Republican Party platform).

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Indiana is really a purple state, but nobody wants to admit it. It is a sad truth.
    If you really want to understand the lay of the land this thread covers it.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    John Rust is running this year against Jim Banks. There are still issues unresolved as to whether he will be on the ballot for Braun's seat.

We need to urge him to run again in 4 years if not elected now to primary Todd Young.

In case you didn't know, Todd used to be a Marine.
    John Rust was removed from the ballot because he didn't vote republican in two consecutive primaries. Prior to that he voted democrat. No need to urge him to run against Todd Young cause they are cut from the same cloth.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Todd Young certainly doesn’t support anyone else than himself!
    What has he done substantially for the benefit of Indiana?
    What has he accomplished to protect our rights under the 2nd Amendment?

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    John Rust was removed from the ballot because he didn't vote republican in two consecutive primaries. Prior to that he voted democrat. No need to urge him to run against Todd Young cause they are cut from the same cloth.
    Almost anyone is better than Todd Young.
    There was a lot of bitching about voting for him on this board last cycle, but he got voted in to try to keep Schumer out of leadership role. That didn't work, so the logic is to get started now trying to find a conservative to primary Todd Young in four years.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There was a lot of bitching about voting for him on this board last cycle, but he got voted in to try to keep Schumer out of leadership role. That didn't work, so the logic is to get started now trying to find a conservative to primary Todd Young in four years.
    Almost any republican is better than Todd Young.

He was elected to keep Schumer from having another vote in the senate. That did work. It also would have been necessary to keep Schumer out of the majority leader role if other races had gone better for conservatives.

Other than @DadSmith no one was touting, funding and working to get a better candidate on the primary ballot. The most complaints did not get rolling until a month before the general election. It takes a few years of work to get a candidate on the primary ballot. Posters in INGO never seem to care until a month or so before the general election...

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    John Rust is running this year against Jim Banks. There are still issues unresolved as to whether he will be on the ballot for Braun's seat.

We need to urge him to run again in 4 years if not elected now to primary Todd Young.

In case you didn't know, Todd used to be a Marine.
    The first time I met him was when he was running for congress, I liked him, and him being a Marine, sealed the deal......Now he's turned into a putz, and a RINO, I foresee a "None of the above" vote for me. WTF has happened to him?

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I'm way on board with that. Full disclosure, I'm probably the biggest bitcher of all when it comes to him. He throws out the I'm a marine thing but has no honor. I was listening to Casey Hendrickson on 1190a.m on Friday and he said that Indiana will be blue or a swing state in ten years. I hope we have that long.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Top Bottom