• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Having only been there once before I called about a CZ wing shooter elite in 20 ga. They had it in stock (2 actually) which was surprising since I had looked for awhile and none to be found.
    Good price a bit lower than what it was to order it online. When I got there I was treated well by the staff also picked up some shot and couple lbs of powder at the best prices I’ve paid in awhile.

pewpewINpewpew

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Fishers
    Very positive experiences with them. Prices are usually good, if not better than most. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Good value on trades. Only downside is living close during a tournament, backyard sounds like an active warzone.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Very positive experiences with them. Prices are usually good, if not better than most. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Good value on trades. Only downside is living close during a tournament, backyard sounds like an active warzone.
    Ever been to Atlanta conservation club? I can only imagine what they were thinking when they built/bought the homes across the street. It is however the sound of freedom!
    PS my neighbors hate me

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I bought my Beretta A300 there when they were impossible to find. It was my first time there and I was impressed with their varied inventory. The guys were very pleasant and laid back too. I guess I’m lucky it’s so damned far away from me or I could see myself getting into trouble.

Top Bottom