• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    The funny thing is they probably bought them from the 3 Lake County Leo's that were arrested for selling guns.

Of course they didn't get prosecuted "with the full force of the law".

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Victor Espinoza, of Danville, and Robert Goings, Carlos Saavedra-Gallegos and Federico Garza, all of Indianapolis, uh Indianapolis? Right.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    And now they all are facing 10 years of free room and board on the taxpayers dime. Not to mention the connections that they will make while rooming with other criminals at their facility. What a wonderful system we have.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    ""We are here today to send a simple message. If you illegally possess firearms, if you misuse them or if you provide these weapons to others in disregard of both the law and common sense, we will find you and you will face the full force of federal prosecution," Hogsett said"

Full force of federal prosecution for disregarding common sense? Ugh.

Elkrock777

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    ""We are here today to send a simple message. If you illegally possess firearms, if you misuse them or if you provide these weapons to others in disregard of both the law and common sense, we will find you and you will face the full force of federal prosecution," Hogsett said"

Full force of federal prosecution for disregarding common sense? Ugh.

Hmm must still be ok to sell them to drug cartel's. As long as you work for the feds.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    ""We are here today to send a simple message.

Do as we say, not as we do.

If you illegally possess firearms, if you misuse them or if you provide these weapons to others in disregard of both the law and common sense,

Unless, or even if, we tell you to, or do it ourselves, or you belong to a Mexican drug cartel or American street gang and are our customers...

we will find you and you will face the full force of federal prosecution," Hogsett said"

Unless you work for us, or are our boss, then we'll give you a medal and a promotion.

Moisesespinoza

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    My dad victor Espinoza was arrested on my moms birthday a year ago and I haven't seen him since I'm 16 and with the loss of my soul father figure I have fallen into deep depression and I miss him it wasn't his fault he actually only sold one gun that's what he told me and he just had sucky friends and I just want a response

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    From personally knowing Victor and his family for years I was surprised by this when it happened last year. While I have no doubts that Victor probably got pulled into this some how, I am a firm believer in "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time". He knew better or should have.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    My dad victor Espinoza was arrested on my moms birthday a year ago and I haven't seen him since I'm 16 and with the loss of my soul father figure I have fallen into deep depression and I miss him it wasn't his fault he actually only sold one gun that's what he told me and he just had sucky friends and I just want a response

It's unlikely that any response you get here is gonna satisfy you. Talk to someone, a minister, priest, guidance counselor, therapist, etc. in person. You may find online support groups that try to help kids in your situation, but nothing beats talking to another human face to face:twocents:

Top Bottom