• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    From what I read this did not happen on company property.

From what I read and the video it was a property the company he worked for was contracted to provide security. I don't know the whole story but I get the impression they just used it as a reason to fire him after they asked if the ar15 was in his vehicle on company property and he decided to answer with can't confirm or deny or something along those lines.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Weird. There must have been more to the story than he presented, since he indicated he had documented proof that he was terminated specifically because he had an AR-15 in his truck, which would seem to be the exact case the law was made to prevent.

Yes, there was a lot but who do you believe.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    How long until he reads this and posts a reply...... :popcorn:

Maybe he already has. It may come out that saints & sinners has come back as churchmouse. He has contributed, laid low, been a positive influence and infiltrated the ranks of the mods to eventually rule over INGO as revenge for his permanent bannings. LOL. I kid of course.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Maybe he already has. It may come out that saints & sinners has come back as churchmouse. He has contributed, laid low, been a positive influence and infiltrated the ranks of the mods to eventually rule over INGO as revenge for his permanent bannings. LOL. I kid of course.

You made me look in the mirror to be sure I am me and not him......:)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I liked him as well but he went a bit off the deep end towards his lest stay here on Ingo.

He just lacked filters.

Filters are important, as is creative writing. I'd have been long ago banned (much to the happiness of many, I'm sure), if I didn't keep reminding myself of that.

Top Bottom