Indiana man hits bullet with hammer, gets injured.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    This is an old video but after a search I didn't find anything on it, I feel it should be mentioned.

I like how the cop says "If you find a bullet call the police we'll take care of it". How about, if you find a bullet, post on the INGO classified and the community will dispose of them properly :D.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6EQNlg7240[/ame]

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I saw a pic awhile back of a soilder that used a .50 bullet as a hammer to bang on something....lost some fingers an hand parts...maybe these guys are brothers....?

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I read of a guy who headlights went out, & he didn't have a fuse, but he had a 22 LR round, & it was the same size as the fuse, so he put it in the fuse box & while driving he felt some pain in his nuts, & found out he lost a nut.

I found the story
    [copy-righted material removed]
    Please post link to the story and not the story itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That guy must be part gremlin.

Ibugscartoonmage1.jpg

What a tard.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I'm not sure if I'm more shocked by the fact that he'd hit a live round with a hammer or the fact that he'd agree to a TV interview so that everyone can see what an idiot looks like.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    When I did my apprenticeship I worked with a journeyman named "razor", it definitely wasn't because he was sharp either. Anyway one day we were discussing the new hilti gun we had just gotten and he was looking at the back of a spent cartiridge puzzled by the lack of a primer. I explained how a rimfire cartridge worked and he asked if he were to hit it with his klines if it would go off. I told him it would. Later on I found him holding a cartridge against a wall trying to hit it with his klines but he kept hitting his fingers so I told him to stick it inside a 1/4" rod coupling, place the cartridge against the wall and then hit the end of the rod coupling and walked away. Upon my return I found him bleeding from several holes in his face with chunks of concrete embedded in several places and a stupid grin on his face. I guess my look said it all because his only response was "You told me to do it". Uh no dude, I told you how! Like I said it wasn't because he was sharp!!!:laugh:

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Yea, you have to die to get that though...

Not really, just have to remove oneself from the Gene pool,

See the exact story I had in mind below

I read of a guy who headlights went out, & he didn't have a fuse, but he had a 22 LR round, & it was the same size as the fuse, so he put it in the fuse box & while driving he felt some pain in his nuts, & found out he lost a nut.

But I had heard he lost both nuts hence the Darwin award.

muncie1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Guns don't kill people. Rocks do! Maybe we should ban rocks since that is what helped the bullet go off.

Top Bottom