• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    not really what you are asking for, but i should be reciever my type 07 ffl, licence to manufacture firearms and ammunition, by the end of the year....

now to your real question..

delaware machine, in muncie, makes ar stripped lowers...

and Suppressed Armament Syestems makes suppressors down in evansville, and they are some of the best known suppressors around.

Ill add that i do know something about a Person here in indiana that is in the process of manufacturing high end 45-70 REVOLVERS... and yea, i didnt studder on that one either... i have seen the frames cylanders and barrels myself, and this is going to be one heck of a gun!!! dont know when they will hit the market though, sorry.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    not really what you are asking for, but i should be reciever my type 07 ffl, licence to manufacture firearms and ammunition, by the end of the year....

now to your real question..

delaware machine, in muncie, makes ar stripped lowers...

and Suppressed Armament Syestems makes suppressors down in evansville, and they are some of the best known suppressors around.

Ill add that i do know something about a Person here in indiana that is in the process of manufacturing high end 45-70 REVOLVERS... and yea, i didnt studder on that one either... i have seen the frames cylanders and barrels myself, and this is going to be one heck of a gun!!! dont know when they will hit the market though, sorry.

I WANT ONE!:D

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I WANT ONE!:D

you and me both... the thing looks like the gun from hellboy and probably shoots the same.... its being made for bear hunting with a handgun... a custom leather worker might be a part of the proccess so they can come with a high end custom leather holster... i will be doing the bluing part of the process.

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    you and me both... the thing looks like the gun from hellboy and probably shoots the same.... its being made for bear hunting with a handgun... a custom leather worker might be a part of the proccess so they can come with a high end custom leather holster... i will be doing the bluing part of the process.

Hey IndyGunworks you will have to keep us up to date on this one! :yesway:

Thanks one more

4PWW9

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Mishawaka
    Lots of gun parts and accessories are made in Indiana. Alot are related to military contracts. Currently every spring and pin for the M16/M4/AR15 is made in the South Bend area along with charging handles, barrel nuts, muzzle compensators, weapons related tools, and a few other parts. That same company also does sights, rails, and other accessories for the commercial market as well. Over the years Crane NSWC has placed contracts with Indiana companies for everything from gun parts, gun mounts, and other related components. There are also two ammo companies in the Richmond area, one is commercial and owned by ATK, the other only does work for the military. I'm aware of other companies that make a few spare parts for the M2HB .50bmg, M240, & M249 machine guns under govt contract also. ITT in Ft Wayne makes night vision & electro-optics devices. In the past even complete guns have been made in Indiana, Tokheim Tank & Pump company made the M3AC .50BMG machine gun in Ft Wayne during the Korea War era. There is also a sling manufacturer in the Indy area and I'm sure if I dug a bit more the list would go on & on.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Delaware Machinery in Muncie

Delawary Machinery in Muncie, IN. This company recently got into making stripped lowers for AR's and make a high quality reasonably priced product.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville

This is one of my coworkers and his familiy (his father is the main owner, but I think he is also an owner on paper). Lets just say they are incredible.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    dont forget ERT slings... VERY VERY high quality and made by hand by a local IMPD officer... he sets up at almost every 1500 and has a website IIRC...i carried one of his slings in iraq for a year, and have two others on various rifles.... his 870 version is well worth the money.

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    Lots of gun parts and accessories are made in Indiana. Alot are related to military contracts. Currently every spring and pin for the M16/M4/AR15 is made in the South Bend area along with charging handles, barrel nuts, muzzle compensators, weapons related tools, and a few other parts. That same company also does sights, rails, and other accessories for the commercial market as well. Over the years Crane NSWC has placed contracts with Indiana companies for everything from gun parts, gun mounts, and other related components. There are also two ammo companies in the Richmond area, one is commercial and owned by ATK, the other only does work for the military. I'm aware of other companies that make a few spare parts for the M2HB .50bmg, M240, & M249 machine guns under govt contract also. ITT in Ft Wayne makes night vision & electro-optics devices. In the past even complete guns have been made in Indiana, Tokheim Tank & Pump company made the M3AC .50BMG machine gun in Ft Wayne during the Korea War era. There is also a sling manufacturer in the Indy area and I'm sure if I dug a bit more the list would go on & on.

What is the name of the South Bend company?

Top Bottom