• ...and so much more!
  • hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    +1 to specter

Thank you for taking the time to actually read about our concerns and admitting to a mistake. That shows you have integrity. I do believe that if the day comes, we will do our best to look out for eachother to prevent a scenerio where an armed group will try to take things by force for their own good.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    +1 to specter

Thank you for taking the time to actually read about our concerns and admitting to a mistake. That shows you have integrity. I do believe that if the day comes, we will do our best to look out for eachother to prevent a scenerio where an armed group will try to take things by force for their own good.

:+1::patriot:

Now, raiding the oppressors logistics train? That's a whole other ballgame.

Armed & Christian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    MSG2 S.E. INDY
    Gentlemen, after reading your comments, doing a lot of soul searching and research I admit my answer on taking from the civilian populace is wrong regardless of the situation. Theft is theft and there is no exception for anyone at anytime. If the times get that dire, everyone will be rationing to make their stocks last as long as possible. A liberating force cannot at the same time be an oppressor.

Thank you for your honesty.

You had to do research to help you figure out that stealing is wrong?

Nice of you to "discover" your moral stance after realizing your elitist philosophy would result in you and your team's demise.

I trust you about as far as I can spit.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Gentlemen, after reading your comments, doing a lot of soul searching and research I admit my answer on taking from the civilian populace is wrong regardless of the situation. Theft is theft and there is no exception for anyone at anytime. If the times get that dire, everyone will be rationing to make their stocks last as long as possible. A liberating force cannot at the same time be an oppressor.

Thank you for your honesty.

So how does this change your role in the ISM?
    Do you have to rewrite your handbook on conduct, or were those personal feelings that only some in the ISM have?

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    patriot2.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :facepalm:

I can't believe I read this thread again....

That's what I get for not looking at dates.... On the plus side I found a couple people who've been banned.... :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Q. Who belongs to the (unorganized) militia?

A. According to the common law and the Constitution, the unorganized militia of the state shall include all able bodied citizens and residents more than 17 years of age and not more than 65 and other persons upon their own application. Active members of our armed forces and National Guard are part of the organized militia and are not counted as part of the unorganized militia until they are discharged from federal duty. Excluded from militia duty are certain public officials (politicians), the mentally disabled, and criminals (some people fit all three).

:lmfao:

Top Bottom