• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    So, can dads whom are against gun control play too?

I don't do "the Facebook" but here is a big kudos to you all!!

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    If that was the second post of the day, it was being worked on from the phone. We will try to always cite all of our sources, it's just another opinion if it's not. Thanks!

I wasn't referring to any of the posts in general but there are a few other similar groups I've "liked" that post statistics without citing sources on a regular basis. It's somewhat annoying but I like what I see on IMAGC's page so far!

sgt.porter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Deleware County
    So, can dads whom are against gun control play too?

I don't do "the Facebook" but here is a big kudos to you all!!

Dads can absolutely play too. Right now we are actually dead even 50/50 men/women. That ratio is changing as more and more women realize they are not alone in their 2A views and it is ok for them to take a stand too.
    2 weeks ago we were about 75/25 men to women (lol). Our goal is to keep at least half if not more of the membership female, but anyone and everyone is more than welcome.

We are giving the go ahead on IMAGC supporting and hosting a rally in Lafayette area on April 27. We will have the "official" events page posted on FB by the weekend and hammer out the details as we go.
    As of right now we have one member who has taken an active role in the past step up to organize and lead the rally.
    We are looking for contact from anyone in the Lafayette area who would like to help coordinate the rally especially with specifics like where a good place is, where to find parking, contact information for local .orgs, and anyone who would like to speak.
    Moms Demand Action has called out Indiana Moms Against Gun Control by name on local media outlets. They say they will be everywhere we go to counter our moves. We will make this rally in Lafayette happen.
    Moms Demand Action is now calling out the residents of Lafayette, claiming that a "vast majority" of your citizens do not want your neighbors to own "assault weapons".
    I hope the residents of Lafayette are paying attention. IMAGC is looking forward to working with you to make this rally a huge success.
    We will keep the forums here and elsewhere updated as much as possible.

-JP

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'd like to take a minute to thank Mrs.G for everything she's done for IMAGC and becoming a part of the admin. We greatly appreciate it as we are growing quickly.
    Also please keep an eye out on our events page as we are working on a counter rally for the Lafayette Mom's rally. Thanks for everyone's support. We are also looking for anyone willing to help coordinate for the rally.
    no thanks needed. my role is small right now, but I know much needed.

sgt.porter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Deleware County
    If you haven't heard, IMAGC is running a campaign to gather signatures on "No gun control" letters to be delivered to Senators Coats and Donnelley.
    Currently Mrs. P is at 1 Shot Sports in Portland gathering signatures. She has one full page already. If you're in the area stop by and say hi, sign the letters, and check out 1 Shot Sports nice selection of firearms, ammo and accessories.
    Also, U.S. Defense Solutions in Greenwood is providing space for our signature campaign as well. Mike and Chad have been kind enough to make the letters available to customers. Stop by USDS if you're in the area. They've got a nice shop started up here.

sgt.porter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Deleware County
    Ray Steele from 93.1 WIBC called MeL for an interview after yesterday's rally. The interview aired unedited last evening on WIBC. We appreciate Mr. Steele's fairness in reporting both sides of the issue. It's not often we receive equal coverage from any media outlet.
    Go here to listen to a podcast of MeL's interview as well as our opposition's interview:
    Podcasts | Indy's News Center - 93.1 WIBC Indianapolis - Live. Local. First.

Don't forget to find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/IndianaMomsAgainstGunControl and follow us on Twitter @IndianaMomsAGC for all the latest news and information on gun control without the meme's and catch phrases so many others flood you with.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Quick Update for the Non-FBk Crowd:

MrsG and MrsP visited Senators today; brief summary by MrsG - full summary later:

We have finished our meetings with Senator Coats & Senator Donnellys' offices in Indianapolis. MrsP is on her way home and I have a busy schedule this afternoon. In short for now, I feel they went well. We were able to speak our minds and deliver our valid points. I will do a more thorough write up later this evening.

Good Job!!! Thanks to all who signed the letters too!

Like the page on FBk if you're on there. We're close to 500 and growing.

sgt.porter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Deleware County
    Mrs. P had another interview with 93.1 wibc's Ray Steele today. This time concerning legislation to require armed personnel in schools. Haven't heard it yet, but she says it went well though she wasn't prepared. Stay tuned for details.

If you're not following IMAGC on Twitter, you're missing a lot. Follow us @IndianaMomsAGC.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    IMAGC is growing pretty consistently we're over 535 now - please keep sharing and checking back. We're working to stay up on the legislative issues and providing information and education to people so together we all make a difference.

Top Bottom