Indiana national guardsmen not paying child support.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoomOfMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    First let me say that none of this is for me its for a friend. So my friends girlfriends childs father has not paid child support in 8 months. Now hes quite capable of paying since hes receiving a paycheck from the army national guard, he claims he set it up to be taken out of his check but he is a compulsive liar and never does what he's supposed to. If any help could be given on this situation it would be much appreciated. He's gotten away with so much due to his father being a sheriff and he constantly plays that card and just screws everything else up. Now my friends girlfriend does have a lawyer but that isn't going anywhere. Its constantly a waiting and fighting game to get anything done so please any information will be helpful. Thank you.

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    Be careful getting involved in things like this. They have a tenancy to turn nasty, and most people don't like their child's mother's new boyfriend sticking their nose in it, you know?

With that being said, was he ordered by a court to pay?

If not, there's nothing she can do. If he was, however, all she needs to do is contact his Chain of Command.
    Have her look up his unit online, and get contact numbers for his Readiness NCO and 1SG.
    It doesn't matter who he knows, or who his father is. He's still subject to UCMJ action for not paying court allocated child care.

Good luck, man.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I do NOT remember, for SURE, but I don't think, ARNG, has anything to do with child support. UNLESS he is AGR, or Technician. I do not think, that the payment, can be taken from a "weekend" check..... I Ret., over 7 years ago, so I may be wrong..... BUT DO Contact his chain of command, as stated above....

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think child support is a joke.
    I think the system and how its calculated is a joke. If your a male your looked at in the same light as an axe murderer even if you aren't behind. I've had family and friends i this situation.

ops "friend" is probably already on welfare so the kids aren't needing for anything and she now wants more money to pay her rent. Maybe not but I've seen so many men just ass raped when it comes to child support and the poor helpless mothers sure know how to spread their legs, I mean play the system. Every child deserves to be taken care of not just financially but with love from 2 parents but a single mother (an often false term) doesn't deserve to have ALL of her rent paid for by child support.
    and if you don't pay boys then they are going for the jugular! Screw your job or your reputation, they will go after it all to get that paycheck!

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I think its a mans responsibility to take care of his children, I would rather go without than let me kids go without, but I have seen it time and time again. Parents with 0 custodial rights being charged an arm and a leg in child support and having no contact with their children. I do not believe any government is in the business of legislating morality.

If a man wants to father a child and then run off let him live as a ______(word I cant say on INGO)soulless coward. Thats his perogative. Let the world see him as he truely is. Perhaps a deadbeat sticker on Drivers Licenses would suffice.

Mom could have put the kid up for adoption, aborted, sold it to a circus. Instead she chose to keep it. The responsibility is on her. We all have to pay the piper for the consequences of out actions. You dont want to be a struggling single parent? keep the snake in the cage or your legs closed until you are with someone you want to be with for the rest of your life and the love is mutual.

I believe the fast trend of promiscuity is the reason for the sudden surge in single parent homes and child support.

Heck child support has become a great big profitable business for some people.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The system is a complete waste of taxpayer money, and should be disbanded, but hey, what gov agency isn't?

Yeah, I pay, and have paid for my kids since the day I moved out, I even pay for their health insurance, which the mother was ordered to do. Never been behind a penny, yet any time she gets pissed off, all she has to do is call the retards at child support and they act like I'm Charles Manson.

My wifes ex was behind over 20Gs before he drank himself to death, and the retards wouldn't even talk about him....oh well, he's no longer an issue for us, but child support needs to go too.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ....I believe the fast trend of promiscuity is the reason for the sudden surge in single parent homes and child support.

Heck child support has become a great big profitable business for some people.

I agree with this, but the answer is not to screw the kid over.

If a man....male....makes a kid, he is responsible (men take care of their responsibilities). I have no quarrel with being financially, morally and legally responsible for the 4 kids I helped make.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    OP why does it matter that the guy is a national guardsman? Why post that? Does that mean something? Are we supposed to hate the guard now?

I'm guessing because most government checks are easily garnished. And he has an income and a chain of command. I didn't see that as anti guard.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    I think the system and how its calculated is a joke. If your a male your looked at in the same light as an axe murderer even if you aren't behind. I've had family and friends i this situation.

ops "friend" is probably already on welfare so the kids aren't needing for anything and she now wants more money to pay her rent. Maybe not but I've seen so many men just ass raped when it comes to child support and the poor helpless mothers sure know how to spread their legs, I mean play the system. Every child deserves to be taken care of not just financially but with love from 2 parents but a single mother (an often false term) doesn't deserve to have ALL of her rent paid for by child support.
    and if you don't pay boys then they are going for the jugular! Screw your job or your reputation, they will go after it all to get that paycheck!

Maybe your family and friends should have kept their dicks in their pants. You can try to blame "the system" or the mother, but it is their own foolish actions that got them into their situation.

Top Bottom