• ...and so much more!
  • lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Reminder to INGO members going to this match.
    Take some pictures/videos and post an AAR (After Action Report) thread so other INGOers can see how much fun you had!

87gsxr711

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Just saw the results. Congrats to Brian and his son Collin. Nice shooting both of you. Good to see the parent can still beat the kid. Not for long the way Collin is shooting at only 14. It was great to meet you both.

Matt and Blake

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Just checked the results and I am pretty happy with my standings. I hadn't shot a Steel match in over 2 years and had some guys that do it all the time to go against. Not real impressive times but I will take them. Only wanted to shoot this particular match because it was the first Ruger sponsered match in Indiana. I did think it was kinda funny that there were a lot of non Ruger firearms at a Ruger match.

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    Thanks Matt and Blake

It was a fun match, I don't beat Collin as much as he beats me. I thought he had me sat
    But he struggled a bit with the rifle. Thanks again and hope to get to shoot with you two again.
    Brian

octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    I have to offer some constructive criticism. Direct communication about the status of entries and schedule could have been better. Since the number was limited to 75, it would have been good to receive confirmation of entry receipt and did you make the cut. Also, the entry form asked for an AM - PM preference. Never did hear anything about assignment to AM or PM. Kind of important to know when a participant needs to arrive. An e-mail requesting information received a less than informative response, dampening enthusiasm to participate. Unfortunately, other events prevented my participation so the lack of communication did not cause a problem.

Top Bottom