• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I have gotten a suggested post from a group called Hoosier Country that pops up front and center every time I have logged into Facebook for about the past week. They are attacks on Mike Braun along the lines of "He outsources jobs to China", etc. Here is an example of what it looks like:

AtXuS2t.jpg

I am not subscribed to any groups at all on FB, let alone anything that would explain why I keep getting these things. I finally got curious as to who this group is, so I googled the first group listed as paying for it, Priorities USA. Here is what I got:

0lCApci.png

Where do they get their money?

nSzLWHp.jpg

It literally only takes 2 men with money to dictate that I see political propaganda on Facebook every day!

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I have gotten a suggested post from a group called Hoosier Country that pops up front and center every time I have logged into Facebook for about the past week. They are attacks on Mike Braun along the lines of "He outsources jobs to China", etc. Here is an example of what it looks like:

AtXuS2t.jpg

I am not subscribed to any groups at all on FB, let alone anything that would explain why I keep getting these things. I finally got curious as to who this group is, so I googled the first group listed as paying for it, Priorities USA. Here is what I got:

0lCApci.png

Where do they get their money?

nSzLWHp.jpg

It literally only takes 2 men with money to dictate that I see political propaganda on Facebook every day!

I have been seeing similar ads, but the content is about how 'Mike Braun fired this truck driver for refusing to drive dangerous overtime hours with no sleep" or something to that effect.

This is what Facebook is all about, delivering targeted advertising. I have fewer than 40 "friends" so like 2/3 of my feed is ads. I rarely log in any more bit I do manage my company's buisness page so I have to get on it ocassionally. I freaking hate Facebook.

I also laugh at people that constantly filling out and sharing those stupid surveys that are like, 'which type of 80s movie are you?' Or, 'which super hero best matches your personality?' They are designed specifically to collect personal information to build a profile for targeted ads.

My advice is to stay off Facebook.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I have been seeing similar ads, but the content is about how 'Mike Braun fired this truck driver for refusing to drive dangerous overtime hours with no sleep" or something to that effect.

This is what Facebook is all about, delivering targeted advertising. I have fewer than 40 "friends" so like 2/3 of my feed is ads. I rarely log in any more bit I do manage my company's buisness page so I have to get on it ocassionally. I freaking hate Facebook.

I also laugh at people that constantly filling out and sharing those stupid surveys that are like, 'which type of 80s movie are you?' Or, 'which super hero best matches your personality?' They are designed specifically to collect personal information to build a profile for targeted ads.

My advice is to stay off Facebook.

Staying off of Facebook does nothing to change the way Facebook operates. They still count your inactive account in the advertising revenue statistics. The only way to really do your part is to go through the tedious process of closing your Facebook account. Anything short of this allows the liberal digital kings to remain our their thrones.

Top Bottom