8620 E. 21st Street
    Indianapolis, IN 46219
    www.in.gov/isp
    FOR RELEASE: Upon Receipt​

Sgt. John Perrine
    Public Information Officer
    317-899-8287
    DATE: July 1, 2021​

Indianapolis, IN - Detectives from the Indiana State Capitol Police are investigating criminal mischief that occurred Tuesday June 15, 2021 at 12:18 a.m. on the first floor of the IMAX Parking Garage located inside White River State Park. The individuals in the attached photographs are believed to have caused extensive damage to a state vehicle parked in the parking garage before the group fled on foot from the area toward canal. This same group of individuals allegedly burglarized a business located on state property June 26, 2021 at 1:30 a.m. before fleeing on foot from the 600 block of Washington Street downtown.
    Anyone with information about this crime, or who can identify any of the suspect is asked to call the Indiana State Capitol Police at 317-234-2131 or contact Crime Stoppers at 317-262-TIPS or by visiting www.crimetips.org
    Crimes mentioned in this release are alleged and all suspects are presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty in court.

State Police section divider

Attachments

• 1625165875935.png
      1625165875935.png
      190.2 KB · Views: 5

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Why bother? This happened in Marion County. Why spends thousands attempting to identify, locate, apprehend, charge and conduct a trial when every one of them could walk into the courtroom, admit to doing it while laughing and stating they’ll do it again and they might get a stern talking to by a judge. Maybe even a few hours of probation if they’re particularly belligerent in the courtroom.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Why bother? This happened in Marion County. Why spends thousands attempting to identify, locate, apprehend, charge and conduct a trial when every one of them could walk into the courtroom, admit to doing it while laughing and stating they’ll do it again and they might get a stern talking to by a judge. Maybe even a few hours of probation if they’re particularly belligerent in the courtroom.
    I kind of miss the old days of my youth. Back when "beat and release" was a real hazard to miscreants. There were some police in Beech Grove that set the standard for "not to be fooled with".

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Until the courts/prosecutors start to treat criminal scumbags like criminal scumbags again and not victims, we'll never see crime go down in any meaningful way. F these progressive pieces of :poop: who are trying to destroy our society.
    You mean like hilarious clintonius

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    They look like minors anyway. You know any adults like go far without a car?
    Which reminds me. Enforce the curfew and we won’t have these problems.

who else is out at 1:30 am on a Tuesday?

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    My dad use to tell me as a youth there is nothing going on after midnight except trouble and coon hunters .
    Him and his friends had coon dogs and would coon hunt when in season and train their dogs in the off season .

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Are they certain these are the right guys? They look like good kids....probably on their way to Bible study.
    I`ll say it again, (and go ahead, flame away at me), it`s the usual suspects. We see the SAME demographic time after time after time, and it`s "racist" to point it out...you cannot fix something unless you will identify the cause of the problem first.

Top Bottom