• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lonnie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Hamilton county
    The INDIANA STATE TRAPPERS ASSOCIATION will be holding their 53rd annual state convention at the Tipton County Fairground, in Tipton Indiana on Sept 12 & 13. This is located just south of State Road 28 on State Road 19

There will be trapping and outdoor supply dealers , tailgaters ( flea market style ) , gun give away , demos (trapping how to) , games for kids , auction and much more.

If you are interested in learning trapping or just enjoy being around other outdoor minded folks than stop by.

for more information on this or other trapping info visit http://www.indianatrappers.org

We host trappers education classes around the state
    we work closely with the IDNR on wildlife issues and law pertaining to furbearers
    We helped reintroduce the river otter
    We monitor and fight anti laws pertaining to many outdoor and wildlife issues

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    The INDIANA STATE TRAPPERS ASSOCIATION will be holding their 53rd annual state convention at the Tipton County Fairground, in Tipton Indiana on Sept 12 & 13. This is located just south of State Road 28 on State Road 19

There will be trapping and outdoor supply dealers , tailgaters ( flea market style ) , gun give away , demos (trapping how to) , games for kids , auction and much more.

If you are interested in learning trapping or just enjoy being around other outdoor minded folks than stop by.

for more information on this or other trapping info visit http://www.indianatrappers.org

We host trappers education classes around the state
    we work closely with the IDNR on wildlife issues and law pertaining to furbearers
    We helped reintroduce the river otter
    We monitor and fight anti laws pertaining to many outdoor and wildlife issues

Now more readable!

Kart29

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    That's close enough to me that I think I'll try to make it this year. Need some coyote pee.

Bravo-4-2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Running my trap lines in the morning before school was one of my favorite activities as a kid. My dad would sometimes go with me and they are great memories.

I'm a little old to get it done today but I hope that Hoosier kids will always be involved with trapping.

Top Bottom