• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I think this little prick will get what's coming to him in prison. I hope he has a tough way to go.
    It's fortunate he didn't go on a rampage and shoot more than one kid.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I also live in Morgan County and the whole community has definately been affected. For example, I always carry a firearm. Sometimes CC sometimes OC. I have noticed that I receive a lot more attention when I OC now. I was yelled at by a lady after getting a hair cut. (which I completely ignored and left). and I have also had police called on me. Luckily the I knew the cop that responded to the call and we just had a nice conversation in the walmart parking lot. I have never had problems before the West middle shooting.
    And as long as there is this kind of thinking going on, we will continue to see these events on a regular basis. Some kid shoots another at school, threatens witnesses, pretty much proves he is not worthy of breathing any more, and some people choose to get angry about somebody carrying a self defense weapon! The stupidity of a LOT of society will never cease to amaze me. "IT WAS THAT EVIL GUNS FAULT, THE GUN MADE THAT KID DO IT" Just amazing. Good for you for ignoring the morons.

Top Bottom