• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I miss my 86 5/5, but I console myself with the 12 5/6. I have a T5 in the shed that needs a little love, but I have a new clutch, if that interests you at all.

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    It's a really small world on INGO this weekend then. I think 3 guys have bought, or tried to buy, Notches in the last week if my reading was accurate. I have a hatch GT.

You're only a few bits of trim, a bumper, and I think a hood away from dressing it up as a later car. May as well go for it if that's what you want! I'm not a fan of the earlier interior, but if you want it as a race car, that's probably all leaving anyhow.

...and it's not at all unusual for family, or even friends, to gift vehicles to each other. That's why there's a check box for "gift". I was more talking to Duck with that idea, but, sure, your buddy could gift it to you and you could gift him an envelope with contents unknown to you in exchange.

That's pretty crazy that 3 people on here have been talking about them. I know the past few years they have been getting really popular.

I have thought about changing to the later front end and probably will at some point. Right now I just want to see it on the road and strip.

The car already doesn't have much of an interior. I will have to put a passenger seat in it so my wife can ride with me and heck I might even let her drive. She refuses to drive my 2005 because it is manual and she doesn't want to learn how to drive manual. She was excited though when I told her the notch will be a auto.

Mr Evilwrench thanks for the offer but I will be putting a C4 in the car.

Last edited:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    That's pretty crazy that 3 people on here have been talking about them. I know the past few years they have been getting really popular.

I have thought about changing to the later front end and probably will at some point. Right now I just want to see it on the road and strip.

The car already doesn't have much of an interior. I will have to put a passenger seat in it so my wife can ride with me and heck I might even let he drive. She refuses to drive my 2005 because it is manual and she doesn't want to learn how to drive manual. She was excited though when I told her the notch will be a auto.

Mr Evilwrench thanks for the offer but I will be putting a C4 in the car.

Sounds like an awesome start at lots of fun!

Top Bottom