• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Spent 4 hours there with the wife. I had no issues with OC and even seen a older guy that was also OC'n. I hope I win the 44mag and shot guns that I bought raffle tickets for...

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    Anyboday Actually buy a boat there? I am going tomorrow with my dad. I dont think I will be buying a boat but who knows I am a very spontanious guy.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    P1020275.jpg

Wish I could have bought it, the girl I am dating had never kayaked before.....she loved it.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    My wife, daughter, and I went on Saturday. Spent almost 8 hours there just walking around... Certainly wasn't shopping for anything. It was just fun to walk through a lot of the camping trailers / RVs and look all googly-eyed at the 'spensive boats and whatnot.

Was also nice to wander around the colosseum and get brochures for future get-away ideas. I'd really like to take a Lake Erie fishing charter and/or a Lake Michigan fishing charter. We also got info on the New River Gorge, WV area. That's kind of moved to the front of the list for mini-vacation destinations.

It was also nice to ****-chat with a few folks from around the world, like the guy from New Zealand. I made it a point to ask how he liked Indianapolis.... with a mixed review answer. The one Canadian guy I spoke with rather enjoyed the city.

I can think of many worse ways to spend $11/person (Marsh advance tickets!). $27 for an entire day's worth of entertainment? Not bad at all...

And that $116k+ ChrisCraft runabout.... Oh my how pretty she is... *sigh*

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Did you see the 70k Bennington Pontoon boat? I thought it was an expensive boat, but maybe around 30-40k. I had free tickets from the radio station that is in the same building as me (different owners, but when they have excess tickets that will not get used, I ask from them).

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Did you see the 70k Bennington Pontoon boat? I thought it was an expensive boat, but maybe around 30-40k. I had free tickets from the radio station that is in the same building as me (different owners, but when they have excess tickets that will not get used, I ask from them).

Don't know specifically... But probably did. There were some SLICK gussied up pontoons and tri-toons there. Almost "full kitchens" + bars + recliners + changing room + one had a climbable upper-deck/canopy.

I didn't see any of the BIG boats there this year like I've seen in the past. That may just be a function of the economy vs. trouble transporting / staging them. I know the local-to-Indy boat dealers still have some of the big suckers out on their lots...I just didn't see any at the show.

-J-

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom