Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Here is his email address:

frank.mascari@indy.gov

Mr. Mascari:

Good luck with this proposal 112. The Indiana preemption law will render it meaningless even if you clowns do pass it.

Is it not bad enough that you waste taxpayer resources on matters such as the Red Line? Must you go further wasting taxpayer resources with grandstanding such as this?

Please don't send that for two reasons:

1. Calling someone a clown will lead to your message will be ignored; you'll only be showing how unprofessional you can be.
    2. This has nothing to do with a ban in Indianapolis, ergo preemption has nothing to do with it; you'll only be showing your ignorance.

The proposal is nothing more than the equivalent of sitting on Santa's lap and asking for a new bike for Xmas.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

1. Calling someone a clown will lead to your message will be ignored; you'll only be showing how unprofessional you can be.
    2. This has nothing to do with a ban in Indianapolis, ergo preemption has nothing to do with it; you'll only be showing your ignorance.

The proposal is nothing more than the equivalent of sitting on Santa's lap and asking for a new bike for Xmas.
    Objection. If you ask Santa for a bike, you might actually get it.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

In reverse order:

2. You are correct. I did not read the document closely enough.

1. Having dealt with these jackasses for several years, I have given up on them actually listening to anything I have to say. Now it's pure entertainment.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    In reverse order:

2. You are correct. I did not read the document closely enough.

1. Having dealt with these jackasses for several years, I have given up on them actually listening to anything I have to say. Now it's pure entertainment.

Eh. As long as you know you're doing it for your own entertainment...

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    I sent my emails to oppose this nonsense.

Yep. I sent six emails using my NRA-ILA email program. From what I recall about 4 Gop. and 2 Dems. on the list for my address? Got 2 of 6 returned as spam? and suddenly got 2 mystery calls from unknown callers?

Not sure I am going to continue to send anymore to these non-sense political stunts by City gov't.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    The resolution died in committee tonight.

[video]http://www.wishtv.com/news/local-news/resolution-requesting-assault-weapons-ban-dies-in-city-council-committee/1237484241[/video]

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm so displeased that this didn't pass. I've been sincerely concerned about encountering dangerous SPAS-12s (see attached) on the street.

(purple where applicable)

Attachments

• awb.jpg
      awb.jpg
      110 KB · Views: 32

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Standby for the real reason this was proposed. Just like several other proposals at the City and State levels put forth by Indy Dems, they know the proposal was stillborn. The just want to pound their collective chest and say they tried to save the children but the Republicans and the NRA don't care about them.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm so displeased that this didn't pass. I've been sincerely concerned about encountering dangerous SPAS-12s (see attached) on the street.

(purple where applicable)
    IKR? Last time I saw one for sale the price was well north of $1000. And if you google "SPAS-12" that exact photo shows up.

And this is an example of horrible journalism! First, those are shotguns, not guns typically described as "assault weapons". Second, the resolution was not for a ban, but to urge lawmakers to enact a ban. Amirite?

:xmad:

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    IKR? Last time I saw one for sale the price was well north of $1000. And if you google "SPAS-12" that exact photo shows up.

And this is an example of horrible journalism! First, those are shotguns, not guns typically described as "assault weapons". Second, the resolution was not for a ban, but to urge lawmakers to enact a ban. Amirite?

:xmad:

SPAS-12s are really more of a collector's item anymore. Garbage journalism--agree.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    BUT we have jury nullification in our Indiana Constitution... now if a judge would ever LET you argue that in court...

One need not argue it in court...one only need argue it in the jury room....good jurors, and good citizens, are well aware of jury nullification; one of the last defenses against tyranny.

Top Bottom