• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Interloper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    I am interested in the KA-BAR BK2 Second Generation and wondered if you guys had any experience or thoughts on that model. Secondly, are there any stocking dealers in or near Indy?

Thanks for the help!

Interloper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    +1 for Knife Lady

send knife lady a PM she deals in ka-bar

Well, I called the Knife Lady. She has a ton of knives in stock. She now has one less Ka-Bar in stock!

Great prices too. Don't waste your time searching the internet for the best price. Check with the Knife Lady, plus you don't have to wait for the knife to ship.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    until it gets chopped in half by a busse.:D(which has actually happened)

I would have to see that video to believe it...not to say it didn't happen. I've got a full-size black combat that I keep in my truck and put on my belt when I'm backpacking and it's one tough knife.

I agree that busse has some really great ones...but I really doubt one is going to chop mine in half :patriot:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I would have to see that video to believe it...not to say it didn't happen. I've got a full-size black combat that I keep in my truck and put on my belt when I'm backpacking and it's one tough knife.

I agree that busse has some really great ones...but I really doubt one is going to chop mine in half :patriot:

such a doubting thomas:): yes it in fact has happened I will try to dig up the video for you. if you want I'll take my busse and chop yours in half?

Interloper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Really?

until it gets chopped in half by a busse.:D(which has actually happened)

Well an Ethan Becker designed 1/4 inch thick one pound piece of 1095 may not be sturdy enough for some, but I think it should be durable enough for me.

I am happy with the BK2. Plan on putting it to use tomorrow, I hope it doesn't break. :):

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Well an Ethan Becker designed 1/4 inch thick one pound piece of 1095 may not be sturdy enough for some, but I think it should be durable enough for me.

I am happy with the BK2. Plan on putting it to use tomorrow, I hope it doesn't break. :):

totally different then an original ka-bar but I give it a whack:D

Top Bottom