• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • planedriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    gone
    What the hell is wrong with this guy? There should be severe consequences since his behavior is consistent with serial murders.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    This is a sub-human that will only bring pain/death to innocents, likely graduating from animals to humans. <--- My opinion / fear only.

I can't fathom that type of cruelty, this world makes me sad........

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Anyone who is so callous as the suffering of another living creature does not need to be associating with society at large. Penned or culled, either way is ok with me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Anyone who is so callous as the suffering of another living creature does not need to be associating with society at large. Penned or culled, either way is ok with me.

And me as well.
    I saw on the news tonight a dirt bag POS beat his infant daughter to death. WTF is wrong with these people.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And me as well.
    I saw on the news tonight a dirt bag POS beat his infant daughter to death. WTF is wrong with these people.

They were raised with the belief THEY were special, and the world revolved around THEM.
    Everyone else is just an object put here for their benefit.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I think it's funny the outrage things like this generates out of some people (no one in this thread in particular, I am indeed speaking generalities)...

... But some of those same folks think it's perfectly acceptable behavior to cut an unborn baby into little pieces and vacuum the pieces up and out.

-J-

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I think it's funny the outrage things like this generates out of some people (no one in this thread in particular, I am indeed speaking generalities)...

... But some of those same folks think it's perfectly acceptable behavior to cut an unborn baby into little pieces and vacuum the pieces up and out.

-J-
    :+1:

There is a whole lot that's wrong today, and this, while heinous in it's self, is just a snowflake on the tip of the Iceberg.

I'd also point out the news I heard on the TV this morning mentioned he was on House Arrest at the time.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem

While I agree with the more general part of your point... may I suggest that you don't eat veal?

Or step on an ant?

Your statement may be just a little broad, methinks...

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills

-J-

Totally different discussion based on religious beliefs that is not allowed in this forum without locking the thread

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I saw this on Facebook last night, and couldn't even think of a suitable comment. I cannot even imagine being the dog's owner, coming home to find that this low-life I let into my home did something so evil and cruel to one of my beloved dogs.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

-J-

The difference is abortion is legal in the United States, While stuffing a dog in the oven and killing it is not.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I saw this on Facebook last night, and couldn't even think of a suitable comment. I cannot even imagine being the dog's owner, coming home to find that this low-life I let into my home did something so evil and cruel to one of my beloved dogs.

The POS'd be the next oven-bake.......I'd see to it....... personly......:xmad:

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Totally different discussion based on religious beliefs that is not allowed in this forum without locking the thread

I disagree and would say religion has nothing to do with it .

I don't make a distinction between the senseless MURDER of dog or human and my " faith " doesn't come into play , although in this case if he were my neighbor I'd probably have to ask for forgiveness .

Murder is murder all day long and the reasons don't matter .

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    While I agree with the more general part of your point... may I suggest that you don't eat veal?

Or step on an ant?

Your statement may be just a little broad, methinks...

I worked in Veal barns for 7 years.....what is the torture to slow painful death you speak of? I think your statement is not just broad, but totally overboard, methinks.

Top Bottom