Marion County Fairgrounds Gun and Knife Show
    May 6th 9 A.M.-5 P.M.
    May 7th 9 A.M.-3 P.M.
    Marion County Fairgrounds
    7300 E. Troy Ave.

Free parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

Guns, knives, ammo, reloading supplies, military surplus, clips & magazines,
    and more

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Picked up a 50rd magazine for a PS90 only to find out it was a 30 rounder in a 50 rounder box, brought it back (took a look after eating some lunch) and was promptly refunded so I went to another table and found a no-name 50rd copy that I bought. The no-name ran through 50 rounds today with no issue, so, saved $10 (could save more, but most of the non-FN ones online appear to be pro-mag and I've read not-good things about them) and went pew-pewx25. :)

The known copy that I ended up with (no manufacturer on the box or anything) looks a LOT like the original less the FNH markings, the manufacturing "clock," the placement and size of a couple of surface dots and the depth of the imprint of the 5.7x28 marking.

Otherwise, some interesting items, a knife that was calling my name (I had to walk away, slowly, but with purpose) and a, so far, functioning mag.

ick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    NWI
    I spent way more than I was expecting to, myself. Picked up a can worth of 300 BLK rounds that were fairly cheap. We'll see how dirty they are in the pistol in a few weeks. Also couldn't talk myself out of a new knife too, so only a few hundred bucks down the drain, total. Did get the anti-roll pins I was looking for fairly cheaply, so it was worth the price of admission.

Top Bottom