• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    wise choice... filing a false report would be a very bad move. The firearm was not stolen. Just write the firearm off and I bet in a few months you will see it again.

A friend of mine was accused of stealing $300,000 in gold, watches and jewelry. This was at a storage place that also rents safety deposit boxes.

The evidence against him was a video of him at his safe deposit box that is next to the one broken into, but you cant tell what box he is at. He also lives a high-end life style without a paper trail to where his excess money comes from... he buys and sell junk from garage sales and antique shops.

The owner of the box that was broken into had / has no proof of the contents of his box other than he is a multi-millionaire, "Why would I lie". This his proof of the $300,000 theft.

The PD seized all the computers in my buddies home, all his phones, they froze all of his bank accounts and seized all of his firearms. That was 3 years ago. No charges have ever been filed and his lawyer says there is nothing he can do...its an on-going investigation.

How did this turn out?

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The moral of this thread is... we should all open carry Hi Points, and consider them disposable.
    In Marion County for sure I only carry a dependable, relatively modest value pistol, knowing if I have to use it for lawful self defense and even after I'm cleared, it won't be promptly returned to me as is the proper and honest thing to do.

Top Bottom