• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Indiana Grandmother, a Muslim Convert, Being Investigated for Possible Terror Link - FoxNews.com

As much as I am against government intervention I do believe this is a case for a citizen to be thrown in gitmo. This woman and her husband have gone a long way to support the killing of Americans around the world but claims its just her way of protesting. After I read this article I figured it would be a good eye opener for hoosiers who believe that terrorists are only in New York and L.A. and not right here in our back yard.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Indiana Grandmother, a Muslim Convert, Being Investigated for Possible Terror Link - FoxNews.com

As much as I am against government intervention I do believe this is a case for a citizen to be thrown in gitmo. This woman and her husband have gone a long way to support the killing of Americans around the world but claims its just her way of protesting. After I read this article I figured it would be a good eye opener for hoosiers who believe that terrorists are only in New York and L.A. and not right here in our back yard.

SeeSomethingSaySomething.jpg

WalmarTSA.jpg

Last edited:

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    With respect I disagree ... I don't think she should go to Gitmo ...she is a US citizen ... we have a court system to deal with here in that respect .
    Depending on the situation she may even be eligible for some type of Military Tribunal .
    Bu this is was beyond my knowledge so I greatly speculate here .
    I think it is a dangerous thing to put us citizens into limbo via Gitmo ... be careful .
    They could declare you or me an enemy of the state and wushhh ... off we go to Castro's sand box .
    Maybe a trial for espionage or treason would be appropriate here .
    Julius and Ethel Rosenberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Thanks
    Duncan

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I have no problem with anti-American terrorists being put under the microscope by the gov, execute em, and they will never threaten Americans again. The problem is, it seems, gov don't know who is a threat and who isn't, so they've tossed everybody together.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I have no problem with anti-American terrorists being put under the microscope by the gov, execute em, and they will never threaten Americans again. The problem is, it seems, gov don't know who is a threat and who isn't, so they've tossed everybody together.

They know who the threat is. But then, the government isn't worried about protecting the American people, just their own power and authority.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    As much as I am against government intervention I do believe this is a case for a citizen to be thrown in gitmo.

They must face trial, not be shipped overseas to disappear. If we can't trust that the legal system will bring justice to these people, how can we trust that it will bring justice to one of us when we are being put under scrutiny?

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Something I find interesting; the 8th paragraph down (since we are no longer allowed to quote) mentions that foxnews asked the FBI why the Smith's were NOT on the No-Fly List.

My question: How does foxnews know who is on the No-Fly List?

Rambone: nice to see you're back.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    They know who the threat is. But then, the government isn't worried about protecting the American people, just their own power and authority.
    That's why they pat down 6 year olds and 85 year old grannys at the airport, they are the one's who are the biggest threat to the government.;)

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    That's why they pat down 6 year olds and 85 year old grannys at the airport, they are the one's who are the biggest threat to the government.;)
    Now, I don't think highly of the TSA butttt to be be fair, overseas kids have been used in terrorist attacks. People have strapped explosives to kids and had them run up to soldiers with candy for YEARS (and not just arabs for you racists). Once again, I don't think that the TSA does a whole lot of good, but it's not like kids being part of terror plots is unheard of...

With respect I disagree ... I don't think she should go to Gitmo ...she is a US citizen ... we have a court system to deal with here in that respect .
    Depending on the situation she may even be eligible for some type of Military Tribunal .
    Bu this is was beyond my knowledge so I greatly speculate here .
    I think it is a dangerous thing to put us citizens into limbo via Gitmo ... be careful .
    They could declare you or me an enemy of the state and wushhh ... off we go to Castro's sand box .
    Maybe a trial for espionage or treason would be appropriate here .
    Julius and Ethel Rosenberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Thanks
    Duncan

They must face trial, not be shipped overseas to disappear. If we can't trust that the legal system will bring justice to these people, how can we trust that it will bring justice to one of us when we are being put under scrutiny?

:yesway: A faulty justice system is still more righteous than gitmo. These are still U.S. citizens and until they're proven guilty, they're innocent. I believe that anyway. Doesn't mean I'd trust them, but I would expect the same from any other citizen if I was in a situation.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Now, I don't think highly of the TSA butttt to be be fair, overseas kids have been used in terrorist attacks. People have strapped explosives to kids and had them run up to soldiers with candy for YEARS (and not just arabs for you racists). Once again, I don't think that the TSA does a whole lot of good, but it's not like kids being part of terror plots is unheard of...
    But, but, but, how many of those children have boarded planes originating in the U.S. for terror attacks? Hmmmmmm? How many grannies?

FTR, this racist doesn't have a thing against "arabs," just fundamentalist Muslims who wish to do me harm for no better reason than I don't worship their deity or I live in this country. If you're gonna libel my character, at least get it factually correct, please.

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    But, but, but, how many of those children have boarded planes originating in the U.S. for terror attacks? Hmmmmmm? How many grannies?

FTR, this racist doesn't have a thing against "arabs," just fundamentalist Muslims who wish to do me harm for no better reason than I don't worship their deity or I live in this country. If you're gonna libel my character, at least get it factually correct, please.
    No no, I'm not saying the TSA handles it the best, I'm just pointing out that using children in a terror attack is not unheard of..

Woah now, I didnt call you racist. If you have no problems with arabs you're not racist. Its just obvious that some people on the forums are. o.O You read waaaay too much in to my post and I think you're overreacting to something I didnt say about you. lol

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    No no, I'm not saying the TSA handles it the best, I'm just pointing out that using children in a terror attack is not unheard of..

Woah now, I didnt call you racist. If you have no problems with arabs you're not racist. Its just obvious that some people on the forums are. o.O You read waaaay too much in to my post and I think you're overreacting to something I didnt say about you. lol

So if you do have a problem with arabs strapping bombs on each other and killing their enemies (us) you're racist? If you have studied and concluded that the-religion-and-way-of-life-that-shall-not-be-named-so-as-to-not-offend-the-mods is inherently evil based upon core beliefs you're racist?

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    So if you do have a problem with arabs strapping bombs on each other and killing their enemies (us) you're racist? If you have studied and concluded that the-religion-and-way-of-life-that-shall-not-be-named-so-as-to-not-offend-the-mods is inherently evil based upon core beliefs you're racist?
    I have a problem with anyone strapping bombs to each other and killing their enemies. I have the problem with the IRA, eco-terrorists, and people who bomb abortion clinics too.

YouTube - He is not a Terrorist

Watch the first couple first seconds of that video. The argument made about a certain religion is that it mentions love only a handful of times, but thats not a very good argument. As that video pointed out, other synonyms are mentioned a lot more. Anywho, thats neither here nor there since this is turning in to a religious discussion and thats against the rules. =p

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    :yesway::yesway: I was gonna rep ya but I gotta spread it around first :n00b:.

Top Bottom