• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Your fellow Libertarian Peter Theil has expressed remorse over allowing women the vote.

Do you join with Mr. Theil in this desire to rescind the right of women to vote? If the 8th District elects you, will you work to repeal the right of women to vote as per Mr. Theil's desire?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Sounds like Mr. Theil, a very wealthy Bilderberger member, is just another confused conservative republican.
    Although a member of the Libertarian Party,[SUP][1][/SUP] Thiel donates overwhelmingly more political contributions to Republicans.
    In December 2007, Thiel endorsed Ron Paul for President.[SUP][63][/SUP] After Ron Paul failed to secure the Republican nomination for president, Thiel contributed to the John McCain/Sarah Palin presidential ticket of 2008.[SUP][64][/SUP]

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Your fellow Libertarian Peter Theil has expressed remorse over allowing women the vote.

Do you join with Mr. Theil in this desire to rescind the right of women to vote? If the 8th District elects you, will you work to repeal the right of women to vote as per Mr. Theil's desire?

In defense, I express remorse for allowing women to drive. But that's just me.

Sorry - carry on...:rolleyes:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Sounds like Mr. Theil, a very wealthy Bilderberger member, is just another confused conservative republican.

Wait, the Libertarians are claiming that someone is not pure enough to be a Libertarian. How shocking.

More nonsense to hide the actions of a Libertarian. Funny how Libertarians always cover for Libertarians. So much for the accountability that they demand for others.

It's like they are hypocrites or something. Like a platform in an ocean of hypocrisy.

If only Peter Theil would come out and say he was a Libertarian, but we know it would happen because the INGO Guardians of Libertarianness would tell us:

http://www.cato-unbound.org/2009/04/13/peter-thiel/education-libertarian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thiel

Mr. Horning, do you agree with your fellow Libertarian, Mr. Theil?

You say you hate parts of the Constitution. Do you hate the 19th Amendment as well?

Last edited:

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Wait, the Libertarians are claiming that someone is not pure enough to be a Libertarian. How shocking.

More nonsense to hide the actions of a Libertarian. Funny how Libertarians always cover for Libertarians. So much for the accountability that they demand for others.

It's like they are hypocrites or something. Like a platform in an ocean of hypocrisy.

If only Peter Theil would come out and say he was a Libertarian, but we know it would happen because the INGO Guardians of Libertarianness would tell us:

The Education of a Libertarian | Cato Unbound

Peter Thiel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mr. Horning, do you agree with your fellow Libertarian, Mr. Theil?

You say you hate parts of the Constitution. Do you hate the 19th Amendment as well?

For someone who claims not to like lapel grabbers you certainly like to grab lapels.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    For someone who claims not to like lapel grabbers you certainly like to grab lapels.

I like getting answers from politicians, especially professional politicians that continually foist themselves on us in order to have power over us.

Mr. Horning, you have said in the past that you do not like parts of the Constitution. Do you like the 19th Amendment? Do you agree with your fellow Libertarian Peter Theil and desire to rescind the right of women to vote?

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Honestly, that is great. However, I fear kirks grandstanding might have ruined your chances here.

Yes, I mean why ask questions over those that try and try and try to rule over us? Nothing but grandstanding. Get back into line, serf.

Look, it's Sir Andy and he is riding in to lecture us all on how bad we all are because we are not giving Lord Andy our crops and gold and that serf Freeman has the temerity to ask questions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

With the INGOtarian wall of spears to cover the retreat of Lord Andy, now we see the violence inherent in the Libertarian System.

Well, he is more like Sir Robin.:D

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Yes, I mean why ask questions over those that try and try and try to rule over us? Nothing but grandstanding. Get back into line, serf.

Look, it's Sir Andy and he is riding in to lecture us all on how bad we all are because we are not giving Lord Andy our crops and gold and that serf Freeman has the temerity to ask questions:

With the INGOtarian wall of spears to cover the retreat of Lord Andy, now we see the violence inherent in the Libertarian System.

Who knows he may try to oppress us with mandatory mowing requirements.

This is the problem with voting for rulers: they are completely unaccountable to those who voted for them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    So, to be the advocator of perfect you choose to defeat the good so that evil can triumph?

You confuse loving politics with not being willing to ignore it. As Pericles said, "Because you do not take an interest in politics does not mean that politics will not take an interest in you."

If you want to convince folks to support you you have to come up with a better argument than :lala:

You say you want a reduced federal government yet you would gladly be the shill who gets democrats elected. You say there is no difference between the two parties...maybe from your land way over there it looks that way. In your world Obama=Regan apparently.

You can say that all day, but it only makes you look the fool.

You have big talk calling him a fool but your argument is pretty flawed as well. You fail to acknowledge the power the Jewish lobby has in US politics as well as the fact that the top donors for Republicans and Democrats are the same. So yes, being funded and controlled by a corporate agenda would mean that Democrats and Republicans are an illusion and the same party in a way...just not in the same way Mr. Horning meant. You're way too caught up in the 2 party system...wake up sheeple

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Yeah I really bet you'd be asking the hard questions in the same disrespectful tone at your local republican Lincoln dinner right Kirk? Wouldn't wanna ruffle the feathers of political ally's right? Don't tell me you don't play the game

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yeah I really bet you'd be asking the hard questions in the same disrespectful tone at your local republican Lincoln dinner right Kirk? Wouldn't wanna ruffle the feathers of political ally's right? Don't tell me you don't play the game

Disrespectful? Hardly.

And, please re-read the post where I asked Dan Coats questions at the local republican Lincoln dinner exactly as you accuse me of not doing and it made the paper. Democrat, Republican, even INGO-sacred Libertarians all get questions.

These people want power over us and you are just going to sit there and accept what Sir Andy tells you? Or, are you going to ask questions?

Kind of hard to ask questions when the employee is so afraid that he won't show up for his interview. Horning craps his pants around guys like me because we are not worms in a jar and ask questions.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    You're way too caught up in the 2 party system...

No, but I am involved in the politics of reality. Calling people who are as involved and making as big a difference as they can sheep is just you braying from the sidelines. You can stand there in your self congratulatory society blaming some Middle Eastern tribe for all your woes or try to do something that will actually make a difference not just noise.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    No, but I am involved in the politics of reality. Calling people who are as involved and making as big a difference as they can sheep is just you braying from the sidelines. You can stand there in your self congratulatory society blaming some Middle Eastern tribe for all your woes or try to do something that will actually make a difference not just noise.

I don't think I said anything about the Middle East? Looking at the politics of reality would mean looking into who controls politics and you fail miserably on that. If the Republican's and Democrats are both funded and controlled by the same people, is there really a difference? That's what you need to decide for yourself...I am conservative and would like to call myself a Republican, but with the people in office I don't think I can do that. Assumably, the corporates and people who fund both parties have a lot of control and if they have jurisdiction in both parties then how is the agenda different? Conservatives and Liberals are completely different, but as of now R and D aren't and you should try to come to terms with that instead of denying that both parties are funded and controlled by the same people.

Top Bottom